Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Post People You Suspect R Spies

Originally posted by JPaul@4 June 2003 - 18:41
    This is getting to be a disturbing habit.

Once again I have to agree with SD on his summation on who the spies are likely to be.

Which would make PB M a bigger suspect than me. He seems to fit all of his own criteria for what a spy would be.

Methinks he doth protest too much.
    Just deflecting the flack again. Well just let people believe what they want. Maybe they should read some of the stuff you have written before they do though. I for on wonīt be trusting you.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    <<~~~

This silly topic merits a new avatar methinks

3. Lounge   -   #53
    smellycat's Avatar Egalitarian BT Rep: +3
    Now everyone, say after me .....

"I am not, and have never been, a member of the RIAA".
    All my invites I give freely.

File sharing and invite sharing
    File trading and invite trading

4. Lounge   -   #54
    dudevenezuela's Avatar VIP
    Interisting topic.. but who knows ....... we all can be..... but the spies are not spying us by this forum if they are... they even are not members but they can still spy

5. Lounge   -   #55
    I think this topic has been taken too lightly&#33;

I am setting up a commission to look into this matter right away.

It will be called the Board UnK-lite Activities Commission. We will be investigating and blacklisting suspected commu...I mean RIAA spies immediately. For simplification we will call them &#39;Reds&#39;, &#39;Conspirators&#39; or &#39;Saboteurs&#39;.

I for one suspect all movie file sharers. I have a list of 10 known spies from the RIAA.

For those of you who deny our charges, I will begin scheduling public and televised hearing on the matter.

Funky Capricorn
    JPaul
    et al, you will be receiving notices of your hearing dates in the mail.

Finally, to ensure this matter is handled thoroughly, I am enlisting the help of a known investigator: The Honorable Senator J. McCarthy. For convenience all hearings will be held in the proper location of Salem, MA.

You have been warned.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    pack your bags and leave peeps, we&#39;re all goin down

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Originally posted by dudevenezuela@4 June 2003 - 19:25
    Interisting topic.. but who knows ....... we all can be..... but the spies are not spying us by this forum if they are... they even are not members but they can still spy

I agree, thanks for the support. I couldnīt have put it better myself.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by 4u21dr@4 June 2003 - 19:29
    I think this topic has been taken too lightly&#33;

I am setting up a commission to look into this matter right away.

It will be called the Board UnK-lite Activities Commission. We will be investigating and blacklisting suspected commu...I mean RIAA spies immediately. For simplification we will call them &#39;Reds&#39;, &#39;Conspirators&#39; or &#39;Saboteurs&#39;.

I for one suspect all movie file sharers. I have a list of 10 known spies from the RIAA.

For those of you who deny our charges, I will begin scheduling public and televised hearing on the matter.

Funky Capricorn
    JPaul
    et al, you will be receiving notices of your hearing dates in the mail.

Finally, to ensure this matter is handled thoroughly, I am enlisting the help of a known investigator: The Honorable Senator J. McCarthy. For convenience all hearings will be held in the proper location of Salem, MA.

You have been warned.
    wouldnt you call file sharing communism

y&#39;know share and share alike -_-

9. Lounge   -   #59
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    is it wealth we are sharing though?

or just knowledge?

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Of all the foolish topics I have seen on this board, this one has to be the most foolish of all. If you are really worried about somebody spying on you here is a suggestion on how best to protect yourself; leave as fast as you can. Reach over, turn off your computer and then get out of mom&#39;s basement as fast as you can. Maybe the sunlight will be good for you. Get a new hobby, maybe golf or gardening or stamp collecting. Just make sure the new activity is low impact and low risk.

Whatever you do remember, do not attempt to restart the computer ever, as someone will be watching you.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast