Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for RTS.

taba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by r4cc00n View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by direstraits
    If you get in RTS, Im gonna make sure you get banned, you are a freaky trader
    i'll handle it

so it is a secret tracker but we can put a userbar 4 it.can we do that
    as far as we will not say anythin about URL RIGHT
    ??
    English only in sigs please

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    ;o BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by taba
    so it is a secret tracker but we can put a userbar 4 it.can we do that
    as far as we will not say anythin about URL RIGHT
    ??
    right; because you're so perceptive, i'll remove my userbar

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    This is too funny.

OK i thought this new site was made from fst users. I also thought most all of them trade other sites and invites on other sites. So now that they have there own site they dont want this traded. This shit just cracks me up.

So why the change of mind

So far everything i hear and see them doing is going to make sure the site fails.

Wild

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post

OK i thought this new site was made from fst users. I also thought most all of them trade other sites and invites on other sites. So now that they have there own site they dont want this traded. This shit just cracks me up.

Wild
    Yeah especially when admins from other sites have been trying to do that since the beginning...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    i don't think that admins from other sites really care about rts, they just entertain themselves with generous help of rts admins

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfire View Post
    FST's BT invites forum was always a place for trading. And now there are exceptions for what not to trade. Why is that? Is the trading of RTS any different from, say, FTN or Bitmetv? Just because the higher-ups of RTS are prominent members of FTN means that trading of RTS is now "officially" forbidden by the elite police? So now you trading kings know how staff of other trackers feel ... too bad this happens after your trading days are completed.

that is so true

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfire View Post
    FST's BT invites forum was always a place for trading. And now there are exceptions for what not to trade. Why is that? Is the trading of RTS any different from, say, FTN or Bitmetv? Just because the higher-ups of RTS are prominent members of FTN means that trading of RTS is now "officially" forbidden by the elite police? So now you trading kings know how staff of other trackers feel ... too bad this happens after your trading days are completed.
    damm your always right
    Last edited by bunny67; 04-22-2007 at 09:29 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12