Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerns about new secret trackers

aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    If you dont have and are still talking trash, you need to grow up.
    Getting sued and shut down for having an American-hosted tracker is childish? No, it is very real and almost imminent after seeing ET's fate.

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    why did id2k's login name change to Cheffy?

look at post 108 and then post 110. they both quoted the same post, but the username changed in that short timeframe.

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post
    First off i was going to offer some help to theses guys and point out some problems they have. But then they say do not trade your invites and or accounts. This got me kind off pissed off as these clowns are some of the biggest traders in all of the BT world. They think its ok to trade other sites that dont want there stuff traded but its not ok for people to trade there shit. I mean come on. Then after reading some other shit with some other people on msn and irc i did some more digging and found out alot more info so i posted it. I have other info but whats the point. No one here will listen to anything any of us have to say anyways.
    Wild
    Lots of people have expressed interest in what you've said, and thank you for the heads up on the server location. You may not get the sort of fealty you've gotten used to on your own forums, but I think there are plenty of people here who appreciate the info; I certainly do.

lysine: Some of us are trying (unsuccessfully) to stay a step ahead of all the prying sysops here

*hides from kimii*

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Requested a nick change like 3 days ago, thats why it changed :p
    My first nick seems so impersonal, just toss up 3 random letters and a number.

Like i said, i do not agree with some of the things they do.
    And yes there are actually some post that are usefull.
    But for the most part, the posts are just trying feel good about them self for not having an account there.

If they want to make an "elite" tracker for all the people with 2000 post + on this forum and a minimum of 5mbit upload they are allowed to do so.
    It should not piss you off that they are doing it.

Im not saying all posts are rubbish, But dont say that some of the post here are not only posted to make fun of the tracker.
    Instead of posting the negative things they should work on here, they should post it on the internal forums for the tracker.

All im saying is let them do their thing. If you dont like the tracker,the idea for the tracker or the mods. Then simply leave it alone.
    It cant be that hard, just seems like some of you have it like your life purpose to make sure this tracker crash and burn.

(and if you have been making friendly and helpful posts, then ofc im not addressing you)

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Raul07, edit ur post.
    u r not allowed to post the link of SCN.

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Last edited by phrenzy; 04-24-2007 at 12:31 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy View Post

But for the most part, the posts are just trying feel good about them self for not having an account there.

If they want to make an "elite" tracker for all the people with 2000 post + on this forum and a minimum of 5mbit upload they are allowed to do so.

Im not saying all posts are rubbish, But dont say that some of the post here are not only posted to make fun of the tracker.
    Instead of posting the negative things they should work on here, they should post it on the internal forums for the tracker.

All im saying is let them do their thing. If you dont like the tracker,the idea for the tracker or the mods. Then simply leave it alone.
    It cant be that hard, just seems like some of you have it like your life purpose to make sure this tracker crash and burn.

(and if you have been making friendly and helpful posts, then ofc im not addressing you)
    Reason I didnt post my comment about the invites bug on their site direct, is because I removed my own account after I found out the location of their server for security reasons. They just informed me they are switching to a new host over the next couple of days. So all should be good in that area. Least it shows they are taking the criticism to heart and trying to fix things.

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy View Post

Reason I didnt post my comment about the invites bug on their site direct, is because I removed my own account after I found out the location of their server for security reasons. They just informed me they are switching to a new host over the next couple of days. So all should be good in that area. Least it shows they are taking the criticism to heart and trying to fix things.
    We were never going to stay in the US, this was only ever for the first 10 days, before we bought a good server in NL.

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by motarocks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post

We were never going to stay in the US, this was only ever for the first 10 days, before we bought a good server in NL.

Sure

Starting a site.

Rule 1 have a host and site up and 100%

Rule 2 Test

Rule 3 Open doors or turn on invites.

Not set up a site open doors and play around then move the site. Why do a setup twice. You had no plans to move or you whould have done it right from the get go.

Wild

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    The first impression is the most crucial...

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast