Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Concerns about new secret trackers

DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    Where you been bro? Sleeping? There are several threads withthe TiT info for ya.

OK someone start some crap, cause I am bored this morning and I don't have the energy yet.

Ok ill instigate something but ill switch to my dupe account first.

2. BitTorrent   -   #132
    buddy's Avatar Wanabe saint! BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Yea, Kinda been sleeping with regards to the whole torrent scene for a while now.. Was too drawn with events in real life!

Kudos to you for starting this thread.

3. BitTorrent   -   #133
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by DefianceX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    Where you been bro? Sleeping? There are several threads withthe TiT info for ya.

OK someone start some crap, cause I am bored this morning and I don't have the energy yet.

Ok ill instigate something but ill switch to my dupe account first.
    Ok well keep it entertaining please. I need a good subject so that I can add my colorful comentary to it. Oh and I have my pen ready to connect the dots. I bought a new one last night. Sneaky bastards.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

4. BitTorrent   -   #134
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Well i believe my friend SHUVT here has found his calling.

5. BitTorrent   -   #135
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfire View Post
    So now we have all these cool new secret trackers, including ScN and RTS, which have evoked some of my concerns. I'm voicing my preliminary perceptions, which are parallel to those of many other FST users, so I've seen.

These trackers plead for so much privacy and only top notch users with high upload capabilities. Well then, why hype it so much in the BitTorrent forum? It's understandable that you want to inform users about the great potential of your tracker, but once people are interested in it, you strike the majority of them down from obtaining invites. Many users have pointed out that this raises the suspicion that this tracker was created only to try to get 5 stars in the WIAW thread.

Staff have apparently warned against any and all invite trading of these secret sites. That's excellent in terms of recruiting only great sharers, but why must you go parading around the BT Invites forum telling users not to trade them? The BT Invites forum is a trading spot for traders to trade invites for all assorted trackers, except for trackers that have specific invite deals with FST (periodically giving out invites in return for FST helping catch account traders). Do these new secret trackers have deals with FST? If not, then you should leave the forbidding of invite trading to your tracker. Meaning, if you catch any traders, then disable them in your tracker. Outside of your tracker, in these public forums, people can do whatever they want as long as it's in agreement with these forums' admins. I understand that you may be trying to warn these users, but why make these premature threats that "If" these traders get into your site, they'll be disabled? I know that you staff of these secret trackers are elite traders on FST. So know you can empathize with other tracker staff, but I find it extremely hypocritical that you can only impose these rules about your tracker after you've finished being such huge traders.

A note to all of you speculating about these trackers: You logically can't. You have to see how it actually plays out, not emptily predicting based on subjective information given to you from tracker insiders.

With that being said, I'd like to wish all the best to these trackers, and I hope that you outlive my perception of some of your faulty logistical tactics.
    Quote Originally Posted by FST
    Never pay for File Sharing!
    Trading here is is actually barter; which is another form of payment

A type of File-Leeching that FileSharingTalk.com specifically warns against, probably the worse kind too. The trading of complete power+ accounts, (often with leech buffer) is fraud. These members advertising openly the trade of such accounts, should be immediately banned IMO.

So.."Don't Cry To Me Argentina!"

6. BitTorrent   -   #136
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post

Regarding RTS and as amember there i really enjoyed their packs very well and their forums there is too much active and yesterday they beated sct pre time in acouple of torrents

They still needs alot of improvemnet because their 0-day stuff isn't really that good but their packs are awesome and from what i heard they are trying to reach 1000 torrents in 2 weeks which is an awesome quantity in my opinion
    ummm..... they just steal their packs from FTN and other trackers. they cant even make their own packs. can't even rename the directory lol

7. BitTorrent   -   #137
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    You can tell who's a member by all the kool guy points they have...I guess i'm not that kool because I refuse to trade. I disabled my account...

8. BitTorrent   -   #138
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by phrenzy View Post
    You can tell who's a member by all the kool guy points they have...I guess i'm not that kool because I refuse to trade. I disabled my account...
    Rep given... Bit your quitchen.

9. BitTorrent   -   #139
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

10. BitTorrent   -   #140
    I am not sure... I was never that good at the connect the dots coloring books when i was kid. I always ended up with a giraffe when the damn thing was suposed to be a puppy. So no worries all of you with alternate identitiies here it may take me quite some time.