Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

Thread: Concerns about new secret trackers

Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunk19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    Edit: Also I would think twice before handing out an invite to someone, who uses torrent Pro instead of n00b.
    I've used torrents for a long time, I've seeded like 100GB on several Full Season TV Shows, so why would I have that corny title?
    Well does that make you a Pro. Do you know what Pro stands for?

A Pro makes a living out of what he does, so does that mean that you run torrentsites skimming money? or you sell your downloads, or maybe invites? Maybe you burn lots and lots of CDs and DVDs that you sell to people incl. coverart and the works? Maybe you program or modify clients to cheat and sell them???

Which is it? Because being a pro does not mean that you know how to use a torrent client or that you uploaded 100 GB of some show.

Just thought you would want to know

Edit: Sorry for going off topic, but it was just too damn tempting
    Last edited by Blue_Skies; 04-26-2007 at 10:46 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #152
    Torrent Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    Well does that make you a Pro. Do you know what Pro stands for?

bla bla bla I write a lot of crap because I think I am so cool which I am not.
    Like you say yourself Bla bla bla, lots of crap in that post so now I could understand why you would call yourself a noob and thats because you spam like one with stuff that people doesnt give a crap about

Stop fish for points, stop being lame, and try stay ontopic now

3. BitTorrent   -   #153
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Well I'm in and you're not

And before you start some pissingmatch here, almost everybody here has uploaded 100s of GB
    Last edited by Blue_Skies; 04-27-2007 at 12:41 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #154
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by trad3r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tintin123 View Post

ummm..... they just steal their packs from FTN and other trackers. they cant even make their own packs. can't even rename the directory lol
    stealing stolen packs, thats a good one, you come up with that on your own?
    um huh? one of the mods d/led a FTN pack then u/led it on RTS without even botherin to change the name of the torrent...still had FTN in it... then got banned from FTN for doing so.

i have screenshot proof but wont post in public cuz it was a staffer who uploaded it.
    Last edited by tintin123; 04-27-2007 at 01:10 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #155
    pandapop's Avatar +OK 3fds/fog43/dfs5l BT Rep: +1
    um huh? one of the mods d/led a FTN pack then u/led it on RTS without even botherin to change the name of the torrent...still had FTN in it... then got banned from FTN for doing so.

i have screenshot proof but wont post in public cuz it was a staffer who uploaded it.
    you havent quite understood..

i think he was referring to the fact that the movie packs or whatever are all pirated and 'stolen' from the copyright owners in the first place... no matter what site put the collection together.

6. BitTorrent   -   #156
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by pandapop View Post

i think he was referring to the fact that the movie packs or whatever are all pirated and 'stolen' from the copyright owners in the first place... no matter what site put the collection together.
    i know what he meant. im just sayin patriot is saying they have great packs and all that, but they just steal them from other trackers and dont even compile them themselves.

7. BitTorrent   -   #157
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by tintin123 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pandapop View Post

i know what he meant. im just sayin patriot is saying they have great packs and all that, but they just steal them from other trackers and dont even compile them themselves.
    Yeah well, every site has to start on some ground.

8. BitTorrent   -   #158
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    hmm

9. BitTorrent   -   #159
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    why did you bump this thread?

10. BitTorrent   -   #160
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    yeah, wtf?

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516