Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerns about new secret trackers

XeroToX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustoP View Post
    Popular shows appear on Chronic in a minute. Do you *really* need better than that?
    i guess they do.. its for the people that are connected to their pc 24 hours
    you can blow me...

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    ;o BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    this thread is hilarious.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    Well I think it makes a point when the person who hyped up the other tracker by posting a Informative thread about the tracker is acctually a staff member on the tracker they promoted lmao

Call it conflict of interest if you will.
    I personally would rather have a site rated/reviewed by actual users instead of by the sites own staff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post
    The paradox is so evident. Most, if not all, of the recruiting was made in the invite forum. Staff and users are mostly traders. Asking them not to trade invites is kind of surreal.
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach View Post
    Most of this hyping is a direct result of the egoistical nature of the site's admins, who believe that parading around some screen shots will yield them instant respect. The sites do not want to labor and toil to achieve what ScT/FT* has, they believe they will be successful by default.
    All sad but true
    Proud Member of:

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    a tracker made by all the traders kicked out of the 0-day trackers only to say dont trade this tracker... its so stupid

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by tintin123
    a tracker made by all the traders kicked out of the 0-day trackers only to say dont trade this tracker
    did you read your post? what are you talking about?

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Salmonblaster's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by r4cc00n View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tintin123
    a tracker made by all the traders kicked out of the 0-day trackers only to say dont trade this tracker
    did you read your post? what are you talking about?
    makes pretty good sense to me

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    all of you guys need to stfu and just let these trackers do their thing

which is to create a small private community based on trusted members that know each other
    Alright.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Salmonblaster
    makes pretty good sense to me
    it doesn't to me because no part of the post is true

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    why doesn't someone make a new torrent site where leeching is the key.. and if you have a ratio over .5 you get banned, but here's the key... we'll talk about how awesome it is jsut like they did with the sites this post was originally talking about.. and we'll see how fast it fills up and then everyone will see how bad it really is and feel dumb.. but then we'll send their ip's to the good sites that require invites and have them banned from there. and then those sites will have open registration again and us mediocre connection people can take it over...

beer please?

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    RTFM's Avatar <? print "BCC"; ?> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by frankie97 View Post
    why doesn't someone make a new torrent site where leeching is the key.. and if you have a ratio over .5 you get banned, but here's the key... we'll talk about how awesome it is jsut like they did with the sites this post was originally talking about.. and we'll see how fast it fills up and then everyone will see how bad it really is and feel dumb.. but then we'll send their ip's to the good sites that require invites and have them banned from there. and then those sites will have open registration again and us mediocre connection people can take it over...

beer please?
    WTF are you talking about?

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast