Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast

Thread: Concerns about new secret trackers

Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by tintin123 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    Regarding RTS and as amember there i really enjoyed their packs very well and their forums there is too much active and yesterday they beated sct pre time in acouple of torrents

They still needs alot of improvemnet because their 0-day stuff isn't really that good but their packs are awesome and from what i heard they are trying to reach 1000 torrents in 2 weeks which is an awesome quantity in my opinion
    ummm..... they just steal their packs from FTN and other trackers. they cant even make their own packs. can't even rename the directory lol
    stealing stolen packs, thats a good one, you come up with that on your own?

2. BitTorrent   -   #142
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by trad3r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tintin123 View Post

ummm..... they just steal their packs from FTN and other trackers. they cant even make their own packs. can't even rename the directory lol
    stealing stolen packs, thats a good one, you come up with that on your own?
    Well he did add the "directory" I think... LOL
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

3. BitTorrent   -   #143
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Damn you......ha ha ha ha

4. BitTorrent   -   #144
    Torrent Pro
    The point of Bittorent is to share with each other.

Since invites came along everyone started to get gready of who should get an invite or not, so its hard to get invites to any tracker now :/

Best way to stop it, is for people to stop being egoistic and just share more! (Both Invites and Files)

5. BitTorrent   -   #145
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    not true,
    to this day I have given out and recieved more invited for free then I have traded away/for.
    I know I am not the only one out there like this.

6. BitTorrent   -   #146
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Well that's because along with BitTorrent came the eternal leechers, various antipiracy groups got more aggressive and other bad stuff.

Edit for above post: I have never ever traded an invite. Given back out of appriciation a few, but I would have got them for free, so that's not trading. And I have given out lots to users who proved to be good seeders and not just leechers.
    Last edited by Blue_Skies; 04-26-2007 at 09:25 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #147
    Torrent Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by trad3r View Post
    not true,
    to this day I have given out and recieved more invited for free then I have traded away/for.
    I know I am not the only one out there like this.
    Maybe you were lucky, but not everyone gives them out for free just like that.

8. BitTorrent   -   #148
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Build your ratio on some site that you are on, without cheating, then use that as proof. Go out of your way just to be nice to other users. E.g. uploading requests. And just give it time.

The reason users don't go handing out invites right and left, is because of the risk that they might be inviting cheats etc. which will put their own accounts in jeopardy.

After doing that for a while, you will see how nice other people are, and that it's just as much about the community.

I'm not talking about some of the trade whores here, I'm sure there are a few of those. But the others are decent people.

Edit: Also I would think twice before handing out an invite to someone, who uses torrent Pro instead of n00b.
    Last edited by Blue_Skies; 04-26-2007 at 09:35 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #149
    yup, i get the fear too...
    one of the peeps i recently invited somewhere was accused of cheating on another site in a post here... didn't make me happy, but thats the risk you run giving away invites. As stated before, be nice, go out of your way for others, and they may do the same for you. I am still keen on giving away invites even after this incident.

10. BitTorrent   -   #150
    Torrent Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    Edit: Also I would think twice before handing out an invite to someone, who uses torrent Pro instead of n00b.
    I've used torrents for a long time, I've seeded like 100GB on several Full Season TV Shows, so why would I have that corny title?

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast