Thread: Converting File

Poster
    i have just downladed x men 2 and want to burn it onto a cd. but the file is 800 megs and i cna tfit it on a cd. is there a way of converting it to another format to make the filesize smller. its currently m-peg and i thought maybe divx or something might make it smaller

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    where did u get from, is it svcd,

Try running it through tempegnce then it should be 700megs thats what i did

If not go into software and search for "Avi files a simple guide"

Thats my guide, it should explain all

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    i dled it off kazza its vcd i think but the quality pritty good. thx for your help fella

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Don't even bother to convert that sucker, what you need is a copy of nero. Using Nero you can squeeze up to 807 MB on to a 700 MB CD-R.
    Go to the following wed site Burnmpg and you will see a step by step on how to make an SVCD. The resolution should be 480x480 for the mpeg file to be SVCD compatible. You can confirm the resolution by open up the file in Media Player and going to file in the top left hand corner and then choose properties from the list of options. Once you have done this you will see a dialogue box with the video size listed in the properties.

Once you have done this the CD should work in any DVD player that has SVCD capability.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    thx mate hope it works

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    to the guy who sent me a email. look in software world it should be on the first page

Its called Avi Files a simple guide