Page 15 of 70 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617182565 ... LastLast

Thread: Movieworld's Lost & Found

Originally posted by Nexus UK@23 August 2003 - 03:31

i can't believe it has a fan site.

i agree those sql messages are a (count to ten) tad irritating (diplomatic language).

o.k here we go

space shuttle pilot doing a space walk

gets blinded by a light in space

now has ????? powers back on earth

late 80's (but set in near future)

not sure actor/actress.

I will save the foreign language films for later !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i notice no comment on the silent films??????
    But is it the right one, Nexus?

And bring on the silent and foreign movies too
    Assuming of course those are movies of which you don't remember the title

I'm still looking for your last movie. At first I thought 'The Astronaut's Wife' but that's too recent. Gimme some time, I'll find it...

@lotep: Good call! That one buggered me for a long time...
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

2. Movies & TV   -   #142
    WOW i can get in the forum and no sql error's

nice to see you back Notorious

if i wanted to quiz you with films i know, then i really would have some obscure titles for you. as i think you would for me

i blame the unknown films on youth, drugs and late nights of Northern TV in the eighties. hence some b-movie late night fodder.

I mentioned foreign films from when i travelled a bit in the nineties
    and my nan asked me about some silent films.

i also had a friend that managed a video store, and on the afore mentioned evenings we were known to play "the movie game"this involves getting clues to the movie then if incorrect drink copious amounts of the nearest spirit etc...

now on to the previous movie "spaceman thing"

i remember a scene where the astro has to get past a door keypad thing and his hands were moving really quickly over it until he cracked it

quite cliched i know but thats about all i know about it.

edit: sorry i forgot . yes it was the right movie. could you not tell from my face!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Movies & TV   -   #143
    Originally posted by tamp@23 August 2003 - 10:27
    lotep: you're a genius! What, have you seen the movie or did you just stumble upon it on imdb?
    oh i knew the movie you were talking about seen it a few times actually taped it of of cable a few uears ago.

4. Movies & TV   -   #144
    Originally posted by caton77@20 August 2003 - 09:05
    Need help me other half tell me about a film with a cat that beats people up, we dont know much more than that, but she thinks that scary movie 2 has a small rip of it, sorry thats all i know

any suggestions

Regards

more info it kills them, by going in or out of their ass or mouth she cannot remember which direction??

if it helps the cat was black
    I believe it might be a segment from tales of the darkside the movie. One of the segmets has old man William Hickey paying hit man David Johanson (Buster Poindexter) to of the family cat, whom he believes is a demon from hell. I believe the last scene has the cat coming out of the old mans mouth. It also might be The Uninvited in wich a mutated cat stows away on a yacht and kills a bunch of vetern actors such as george kennedy. heres the links to the movies. http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0096341/ http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0096341/ my bets on tales from the darkside

5. Movies & TV   -   #145
    yo bic man
    whats the name of the sci-fi movie with an sr-71 blackbird or yf-12 in it and came out in the late 60's to early 90's
    There was a preview of it on the space odyssey 2001 vhs but forgot the name of it
    looked good-only saw the preview on the vhs for it
    something with the word velocity in the title mabye

6. Movies & TV   -   #146
    Poster
    I got 2 that really have been bugging me. 1st 1 should be easy it was a cartoon series where people from earth find an old alien space craft and they adapt its technology make these cool jets that can walk with kick ass weapons and they fight an alien race who trying to get the technology, it might be asain cartoon

The other 1 i cant remember much about but it might have been a made for tv movie, it was from the early to mid 80s. These kids are looking for some missing old mans lost fortune i think the boy ends up finding it in some trap door that has a room and he finds the old mans bone there and apparently the old man had burned the money to keep warm or something , he had died from the smoke inhallation i guess . Then the boy is trapped down there. And the girl comes to find him. thats all i can remember for now , thanks for the help
    sig removed by Sara...much too big, please read the rules and could you activate your pm's too

7. Movies & TV   -   #147
    Don't know about the last one (perhaps some more info please)

But the first is most definitely 'Robotech' also called 'Macross'. Just type either in Google and you'll find truck-loads of info and content. Great show btw. You can also find hashes for it at the KL Anime Database (link is in my sig)
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

8. Movies & TV   -   #148

Was That NotoriousBIC ????

9. Movies & TV   -   #149
    I have one. It was made I think in the 90's . In the movie theres this bald guy and he keeps getting struck by lightning or something or he controls lightning. Sorry I dont remember anymore. Hope thats enough to atleast find the name.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Msi ms-6330
    Amd Athlon at 1ghz
    896mb Ram pc-133
    Seagate 80gb 7,200 rpm
    Nvidia Geforce MX 420
    21 inch screen
    MSI 52X32X52 CD-RW (cr52-m)
    SoundBlaster 5.1 mp3+
    Creative Labs 5.1 Speakers
    Xp Pro Sp1</span></span>

10. Movies & TV   -   #150
    Does anybody have any guesses?