Page 18 of 70 FirstFirst ... 8151617181920212868 ... LastLast

Thread: Movieworld's Lost & Found

Originally posted by Cyril@18 September 2003 - 16:40
    From memory there was a program that sounds like this. It was translated in to English. Was called Monkey. Don't know if thats what you are talking about but sounds similar.
    Yeah, I thought of that too, but that isn't animation.
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

2. Movies & TV   -   #172
    Ok i have one. I know its horror and the main man can turn into a girl by whistling a song. I think the song was london bridge. I remember a line when one the girls says 'he raped me....with a knife' Any ideas? And i know its going back weeks but the fight for the glasses was They Live (didnt see anyone else reply so i thought i would.)

3. Movies & TV   -   #173
    Poster
    Originally posted by Anthony@19 September 2003 - 00:33
    Ok i have one. I know its horror and the main man can turn into a girl by whistling a song. I think the song was london bridge. I remember a line when one the girls says 'he raped me....with a knife' Any ideas?
    The Nostril Picker?
    <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Barton Athlon XP2500, 512Mb DDR RAM, Creative Blaster 5 fx5950 Ultra, Creative Audigy 2 ZS Platinum, Win XP</span></span>

4. Movies & TV   -   #174
    Thats it&#33; Thanks for that, though i dont think ill ever find a copy&#33;

5. Movies & TV   -   #175
    Poster
    Here&#39;s One:

A guy murders someone, and a detective sets to investigate. He begins to find out that there&#39;s an evil spirit working in the mind of the murderer, so he was framed. The evil can be passed from one person to another really quickly, through touch I suppose. I can&#39;t really recall but I thought the ending was dodgy, the evil spirit went into a cat when we all think it&#39;s gonna die. If I look hard enuff I think I&#39;ll find it, but it&#39;s very recent, I can&#39;t remeber the characters though.

6. Movies & TV   -   #176
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Wasn&#39;t the detective Denzel Washington?

That sounds like "Fallen"

7. Movies & TV   -   #177
    IMDB

Cool Film

8. Movies & TV   -   #178
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    i&#39;m looking for this western,it&#39;s something like the Magnificent & group of guys paid to do a job no idea what it was. one man flings these metal marbles from his shoes and kills people. any ideas ?

9. Movies & TV   -   #179
    Poster
    Don&#39;t know that one Zinc1, but I&#39;ve got one if anybody can help. It&#39;s like a poor-mans Mad Max, the &#39;hero&#39; rides a motorcycle and he uses chicken shit as fuel. that&#39;s all I can remember about it. It wasn&#39;t a particularly good film, it&#39;s just bugging me what its called
    <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Barton Athlon XP2500, 512Mb DDR RAM, Creative Blaster 5 fx5950 Ultra, Creative Audigy 2 ZS Platinum, Win XP</span></span>

10. Movies & TV   -   #180
    Poster
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC@18 September 2003 - 13:35
    Lol, you just beat me to it Gurahl

Anyway here&#39;s a link:
    http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0074252/
    tnx
    it&#39;s the one
    how the hell do you do that
    been lookin for a year or so