Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Thread: Movieworld's Lost & Found

That sounds like a real crappy movie!

But maybe it's the right one, botts?
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Poster
    Okay heres one for ya. I think it was in the mid eightees, it was set in olded times adn it was about a guy who had a big nose and had to save a city form being attacked so he goes of to find his old companinos. All of which who have great popwers. A big guy with ots of strength, a short guy with big ears who could blow people over cos he had massive lungs, a guy who when stationary had to have one leg tied behind the other so he didnt run so ridiculously fast all the time. And thats about all i can remeber.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    BANNED
    Bic!!..ur goin to hav to help me out a bit here..if can plz!

I'm trin' to rembr a movie so i can download..

Al i can rembr about it was..i think liam neison starred..,he was a scientist who has an accident which makes him disfigured,mutant..ish and wears a bandage around his head..and at the end when he walks a way..the guy's ling geek Bruce campbell

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Originally posted by CosmoK@17 June 2003 - 17:35
    Bic!!..ur goin to hav to help me out a bit here..if can plz!

I'm trin' to rembr a movie so i can download..

Al i can rembr about it was..i think liam neison starred..,he was a scientist who has an accident which makes him disfigured,mutant..ish and wears a bandage around his head..and at the end when he walks a way..the guy's ling geek Bruce campbell
    Darkman sorry bic

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Your probably looking for DARKMAN

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    BANNED
    Cheers guys..thats the one...i'm chuffed now its been buggin me

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by well_butter_my_arse@17 June 2003 - 10:27
    Okay heres one for ya. I think it was in the mid eightees, it was set in olded times adn it was about a guy who had a big nose and had to save a city form being attacked so he goes of to find his old companinos. All of which who have great popwers. A big guy with ots of strength, a short guy with big ears who could blow people over cos he had massive lungs, a guy who when stationary had to have one leg tied behind the other so he didnt run so ridiculously fast all the time. And thats about all i can remeber.
    Seems like an Easy one. But not sure.
    Is it Mystery Men? It's a comedy isn't it? Ten guys (not sure) with weird super powers.

oh wait...mystery man is in the late 90's like 99 or something, so it may not be..

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC@15 June 2003 - 19:51
    He RedRival, I just found your movie!!!!

'Question of Privilege' (1999) *IMDb LINK*

You can worship me now B)
    Honestly, it doesn't ring a bell. But it seems to be the show. I remember the younger brother's name was Ian.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    I have one. Probably early 80's. Animated. With Kangaroos. I remember a mother kangaroo getting into a fight with something and scratching the heck out of it with her feet. I remember a similar feel to that of Watership Down in the darkness of the story...but I think the animation was better. Anyone have any idea? I think the Kangaroos had austrailian accents........

Monique

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Originally posted by RedRival+18 June 2003 - 00:05--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RedRival @ 18 June 2003 - 00:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NotoriousBIC@15 June 2003 - 19:51
    He RedRival, I just found your movie&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

&#39;Question of Privilege&#39; (1999) *IMDb LINK*

You can worship me now&nbsp; &nbsp; B)
    Honestly, it doesn&#39;t ring a bell. But it seems to be the show. I remember the younger brother&#39;s name was Ian. [/b][/quote]
    Really? The plot does look very similar and I asked some guys on the IMDb board and one of them said he recently saw it and that was the one.

@mutterings: No need to say sorry m8. As i said earlier this is a thread for everybody to help each other&#33;
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast