Page 43 of 70 FirstFirst ... 334041424344454653 ... LastLast

Thread: Movieworld's Lost & Found

zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC@15 December 2003 - 05:39
    Ah the infamous 'They Live!' IMDb Link
    Well done Bic that was pretty fast,there is a copy of They live on supernova if anybody wants it.

Hey bic I havent got a clue about the one above,you seem to be good with Anime,I'll leave it for you or Nexus

2. Movies & TV   -   #422
    O.K lets get this sorted out.

a statement from Nexus Uk

"Whilst making no judgements on anime, i have to admit to knowing NOTHING about it, other than my friend bought a "fist of the north star jacket back in the early 1990's"

just thought it best to get that out there. B)

"now if sad trivia movie/t.v facts come up - no problem"

so it looks like the last query is down to you Bic

also is it me or has They Live come up once b4 ????????? and i'm sure the fight scene was asked about !!

3. Movies & TV   -   #423
    Originally posted by fred devliegher@15 December 2003 - 14:05
    I'm baaack !

Animé (I think) , 80's.
    Starts with two guys robbing a bank , but the money is fake. Then they end up in a car chase and a save girl driving a 2cv. The rest of the story is a bit of a muddle , but there's a bad guy with a castle , a fight in a clocktower-ish building and a city that can be entered by using special rings. It's been ages since I saw this on video - I'm not really expecting anyone to find this. Thoughts ?
    That one I -do- know.

It's 'Lupin III: The Castle of Cagliostro' Lupinthethird.net Review Link
    Somewhat of a classic now...
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

4. Movies & TV   -   #424
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC+15 December 2003 - 22:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NotoriousBIC @ 15 December 2003 - 22:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fred devliegher@15 December 2003 - 14:05
    I&#39;m baaack &#33;

Animé (I think) , 80&#39;s.
    Starts with two guys robbing a bank , but the money is fake. Then they end up in a car chase and a save girl driving a 2cv. The rest of the story is a bit of a muddle , but there&#39;s a bad guy with a castle , a fight in a clocktower-ish building and a city that can be entered by using special rings. It&#39;s been ages since I saw this on video - I&#39;m not really expecting anyone to find this. Thoughts ?
    That one I -do- know.

It&#39;s &#39;Lupin III: The Castle of Cagliostro&#39; Lupinthethird.net Review Link
    Somewhat of a classic now... [/b][/quote]
    Well done Bic,you took your time but finally did get there.
    I knew you wouldn&#39;t let your thread done.

5. Movies & TV   -   #425
    Wow... congratulations on finding that one. Thanks &#33;

6. Movies & TV   -   #426
    Originally posted by zinc1+16 December 2003 - 00:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (zinc1 @ 16 December 2003 - 00:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC@15 December 2003 - 22:47
    <!--QuoteBegin-fred devliegher
    @15 December 2003 - 14:05
    I&#39;m baaack &#33;

Animé (I think) , 80&#39;s.
    Starts with two guys robbing a bank , but the money is fake. Then they end up in a car chase and a save girl driving a 2cv. The rest of the story is a bit of a muddle , but there&#39;s a bad guy with a castle , a fight in a clocktower-ish building and a city that can be entered by using special rings. It&#39;s been ages since I saw this on video - I&#39;m not really expecting anyone to find this. Thoughts ?

That one I -do- know.

It&#39;s &#39;Lupin III: The Castle of Cagliostro&#39; Lupinthethird.net Review Link
    Somewhat of a classic now...
    Well done Bic,you took your time but finally did get there.
    I knew you wouldn&#39;t let your thread done. [/b][/quote]
    Took my time?

Can I have some time off from this board?
    It&#39;s not like I&#39;m "on call" 24/7 "

btw: fred I gave up on that other cartoon. But I guess you figured as much...

7. Movies & TV   -   #427
    Never mind about that one - it&#39;ll show up some day...

8. Movies & TV   -   #428
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    i have a movie that i&#39;d like to know the name of. all i can remember from it was, its a sort-of "end of the world/nuclear war" type movie, and the only sceen i can remember is, towards the end of the flick, a guy is standing on a roof of a large building in a city, and he sees like 3 nuclear missiles flying overhead. i think the movie was made late 70&#39;s/early 80&#39;s maybe.

9. Movies & TV   -   #429
    Just popping in to say that I&#39;m leaving for a vacation so I won&#39;t be able to look up requests for the coming 2 weeks.
    I don&#39;t even have time for yours Microsoul, but I&#39;m sure zinc1 and/or Nexus_UK and/or any other passer-by can help you with that movie.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year guys and gals&#33;

10. Movies & TV   -   #430
    jetje's Avatar former star
    nice holidays Bic, and ofcourse prettige kerstdagen en een leuke jaarwisseling B)

Page 43 of 70 FirstFirst ... 334041424344454653 ... LastLast