Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

Thread: Movieworld's Lost & Found

Originally posted by Monique@18 June 2003 - 05:13
    I have one. Probably early 80's. Animated. With Kangaroos. I remember a mother kangaroo getting into a fight with something and scratching the heck out of it with her feet. I remember a similar feel to that of Watership Down in the darkness of the story...but I think the animation was better. Anyone have any idea? I think the Kangaroos had austrailian accents........

Monique
    I think I know the movie, but I don't know the English title for it
    In Dutch it was called: 'De Reddertjes in Kangaroeland'

EDIT: Never mind I found the English title: 'The Rescuers Down Under' (1990)
    In hindsight I don't think that's it (too late and only a few kangaroos)

EDIT2: OK, don't know if this is what you mean but there was a tv-series called 'Saturday Supercade'. It had different segments and one was about a young mother kangaroo look at the IMDb Plot Summary. It's at the end of the summary.
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Actually Bic, that sounds more like a pretty trippy Austrailian cartoon called Dot and the Kangaroo. It was about the environment and such and I remember it being pretty dark.
    Then again, I could be completely wrong.
    amazon

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Originally posted by well_butter_my_arse@17 June 2003 - 11:27
    Okay heres one for ya. I think it was in the mid eightees, it was set in olded times adn it was about a guy who had a big nose and had to save a city form being attacked so he goes of to find his old companinos. All of which who have great popwers. A big guy with ots of strength, a short guy with big ears who could blow people over cos he had massive lungs, a guy who when stationary had to have one leg tied behind the other so he didnt run so ridiculously fast all the time. And thats about all i can remeber.
    The Princess Bride? *IMDb LINK*

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Bic mate maybe you know about this tv series that obviously didn't hit it off. Its american and somewhere along the lines the main lead found a magic lamp and out of it came a genie, who happened to be a street-wise afro-american dude.

Its set in modern times or atleast this show aired sometime in the eighties. There may only have been a couple of epsiodes but i can't find it anywhere. I was after the theme, it had lyrics along the lines of" is it , just our luck" quite catchy at the time.

Any ideas?

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC+18 June 2003 - 14:35--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NotoriousBIC @ 18 June 2003 - 14:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-well_butter_my_arse@17 June 2003 - 11:27
    Okay heres one for ya. I think it was in the mid eightees, it was set in olded times adn it was about a guy who had a big nose and had to save a city form being attacked so he goes of to find his old companinos. All of which who have great popwers. A big guy with ots of strength, a short guy with big ears who could blow people over cos he had massive lungs, a guy who when stationary had to have one leg tied behind the other so he didnt run so ridiculously fast all the time. And thats about all i can remeber.
    The Princess Bride? *IMDb LINK* [/b][/quote]
    I belive he is talking about this one:
    THE ADVENTURES OF BARON MUNCHAUSEN
    Look in here
    http://us.imdb.com/Title?0096764
    or here
    http://www.tvguide.com/Movies/database/Sho...ie.asp?MI=32001

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Poster
    Thats it callad i couldnt for the life of me think what it was but thats definatley it i think

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Nice one Callad&#33;
    I kinda figured Princess Bride wasn&#39;t the one, that only has the strong guy

Glad to have lotsa helpful people around here B)

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Poster
    U r amazing guys how bout one idk the date but black and white it had this phsyco guy in a wheel chair and a plain that was going to drop a bomb but and didnt get the message not to drop it

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    That would be Kubrick&#39;s " Doctor Strangelove "

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Poster
    Sweet thanks guys lol u r good

Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast