Page 55 of 70 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865 ... LastLast

Thread: Movieworld's Lost & Found

Originally posted by kingpimp@6 March 2004 - 13:52
    No, it wasnt the green mile. The guy has cornrows (sp?) i think and it is set in the present time. I think the guy in the prison cell is saying something about how god is always around, and can never leave him. I think the movie is about someone losing their faith. This is pretty easy, and i know i have seen the movie a couple times. I just cant remember.
    Aha, I remembered it. It's a scene from 'Bedazzled'.
    Funny that you would remember that and not (at least) one of Liz's luscious legs...
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

2. Movies & TV   -   #542
    Nice work. You are a supergenius, you should be on the cover of magazines. That was a good call on Elizabeth Hurleys legs, she is a fox. By the way, how do you have such a vast knowledge of movies?

3. Movies & TV   -   #543
    Photographic memory B)

And some help from mister Google and mister IMDb....

4. Movies & TV   -   #544
    im in need of a movie name, its called 'The Last Chance' or sumin, its an MTV movies

5. Movies & TV   -   #545

6. Movies & TV   -   #546
    Let's put you people back to work

Animé series , early 90's. Basic plot :

Spaceship is carjacked by aliens. They turn the crew - a family - into Really Big Robots and set up shop on the dark side of the moon , from where they launch space seed pods (?). A group of heroes fights them , helped by one of the bot-guys who lost his memory. When his transforming crystal breaks , they build him an even bigger robot that'll help him transform. Then there's this big ring around the Earth where most of the fighting takes place. Ideas ?

7. Movies & TV   -   #547
    Easypeasy

"Teknoman" Fanlink

8. Movies & TV   -   #548
    There is one actor I can't find..no two!!
    1. She played a girl in a smallville episode where she turned into a wolf. thats all I have..

2. In the movie "stuck on you" one of the conjoined twins star in a series called honey and the beaze. when this show is aired, you can see the intro on a screen. 3 people are presented on this screen: first cher, then the twin, and... "Ferdana Lime, as susie" Who is she?

9. Movies & TV   -   #549
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Tamara feldman as kyla in the episode "Skinwalker"series 2 episode 10 after a lot of digging on Imdb can't help with the others

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

10. Movies & TV   -   #550
    thx, gripper!

2. In the movie "stuck on you" one of the conjoined twins star in a series called honey and the beaze. when this show is aired, you can see the intro on a screen. 3 people are presented on this screen: first cher, then the twin, and... "Ferdana Lime, as susie" Who is she?
    nobody know this one?