Page 65 of 70 FirstFirst ... 155562636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Movieworld's Lost & Found

Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Filliz the scene you describe sounds like the opening montage of films that used to be on the beggining of all Manga films
    Can you remember anything else?

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

2. Movies & TV   -   #642
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Originally posted by gripper103.2@6 May 2004 - 17:40
    Filliz the scene you describe sounds like the opening montage of films that used to be on the beggining of all Manga films
    Can you remember anything else?
    No,sorry don't remember anything else.
    The only thing i could add is that the guy that walks trough the collapsing building is a monk or something like that....well he had a hood on,i think.
    And it's a pretty old manga too.I watched it somewhere in '96-97.
    That's all i can think of for now

hmm...asspie

3. Movies & TV   -   #643
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Group of mates get off an aeroplane and it blows up then they die in accidents and stuff one by one as if they should have died anyway.

Just can't think of the name of this one...bugger!

4. Movies & TV   -   #644
    Finally one I can answer!!

Final destination

5. Movies & TV   -   #645
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Originally posted by Burre@7 May 2004 - 00:51
    Finally one I can answer!!

Final destination
    Thanks

6. Movies & TV   -   #646
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC+4 May 2004 - 18:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NotoriousBIC @ 4 May 2004 - 18:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Burre@30 April 2004 - 09:46
    OK, a new one:

on the cover is a hand holding a diamond, its a mini series, maybe 6-7 parts..
    Some people working in a diamond-mine, as punishment for some crime. eventually they manage to escape, and take some diamonds with them... This was like the start of some sort of dynasty...
    &#39;Mountain of Diamonds&#39; http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0151639/ ?? [/b][/quote]
    Was that the correct one Burre??
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

7. Movies & TV   -   #647
    wenttoofaragain
    Umm...does anyone know what movie has muppets getting high and doing stuff like that? Sorry I have no other details but I&#39;ve never seen the movie, I only remember Elijah Wood talking about it on MTV a long time ago.

8. Movies & TV   -   #648
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Originally posted by wenttoofaragain@10 May 2004 - 19:50
    Umm...does anyone know what movie has muppets getting high and doing stuff like that? Sorry I have no other details but I&#39;ve never seen the movie, I only remember Elijah Wood talking about it on MTV a long time ago.
    Peter Jackson&#39;s "Meet the feebles"?

9. Movies & TV   -   #649
    Originally posted by javelinmansst@21 April 2004 - 21:37
    ok, this movie was aulstrailian i think, it was about a family that partied all the time and had trouble with thier kids. it had an inner meaning , and a moral , and was very entertaining, from what i can remember, one of the stars(the dad) played in &#39;ATTACK OF THE CLONES&#39; as bubba-fets dad. and he also played in the new matrix , i believe.
    It was an excellent movie that never got much recognition, but stuck with my wife and I as one of our favorites. Its been years since weve seen it.

MORE DETAILS..... i remember that their daughter kept a journal and was raped by her uncle. and at the end of the movie, the girl hung herself in a tree in the backyard. Her mom found the journal and read it, and went to the bar where her dad was drinking with the same uncle , and showed him the journal and her dad beat the hell out of him and killed him with a broken beer bottle.
    good luck

Were Once Warriors.

(& its a kick ass film.... think theyve recently made a sequel too).

IMDB Link

10. Movies & TV   -   #650
    Hehe, he already found it himself puk.

But if you want to pimp the movie, be my guest
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

Page 65 of 70 FirstFirst ... 155562636465666768 ... LastLast