Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast

Thread: Movieworld's Lost & Found

Hey Chalice..

You were right. That was it. As soon as I read about the bunyip...I recalled a bit more of it.

Monique

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    Originally posted by CanYouDigItSucka@18 June 2003 - 17:41
    Bic mate maybe you know about this tv series that obviously didn't hit it off. Its american and somewhere along the lines the main lead found a magic lamp and out of it came a genie, who happened to be a street-wise afro-american dude.

Its set in modern times or atleast this show aired sometime in the eighties. There may only have been a couple of epsiodes but i can't find it anywhere. I was after the theme, it had lyrics along the lines of" is it , just our luck" quite catchy at the time.

Any ideas?
    I believe that's called

'Just our Luck' ('82-'83) *LINK*

p.s. I have been calling some wrong shots lately
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    ok this one was a cartoon show, but ithad a bunch of people in a small ship flying over what i believe was a city of gold. all aztec egyptiany. came out in the 80s

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    That was called "The Mysterious Cities of Gold" *LINK*

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Monique, glad I could help.
    Bic, you beat me to it with Mysterious Cities of Gold.

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    Glad I got something right....
    I remember it was a great series back then.

You've been pretty spot-on lately chalice. Good going!

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    okie i got one for you. I dont think it was a movie - might have been a comedy sketch of some sort - didnt think it was very comic at the time tho . It was these two guys fighting in a kitchen. The scenes i remember were that one guy got his hand put in a slicer and u saw the slices coming out and also the side of his face scraped with a cheese grater and lemon juice splashed over it... owww not sure i wanna know what this is but its been haunting me for ages

thanx

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    Originally posted by albinohawk@19 June 2003 - 21:12
    okie i got one for you. I dont think it was a movie - might have been a comedy sketch of some sort - didnt think it was very comic at the time tho . It was these two guys fighting in a kitchen. The scenes i remember were that one guy got his hand put in a slicer and u saw the slices coming out and also the side of his face scraped with a cheese grater and lemon juice splashed over it... owww not sure i wanna know what this is but its been haunting me for ages

thanx
    That's.............gross!!

Seriously I can't find it.
    Something that's similar is Guest House Paradiso *IMDb LINK with two of the 'Young Ones'

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC@19 June 2003 - 09:46
    That was called "The Mysterious Cities of Gold" *LINK*
    Ahhh you beat me to it as well.. Of course I am only a day late but that shouldent matter right??

As for albinohawk's request, no idea sorry. Sure it wasent some bad food you had before going to bed and geting bad dreams??

"The scenes i remember were that one guy got his hand put in a slicer and u saw the slices coming out and also the side of his face scraped with a cheese grater and lemon juice splashed over it... owww not sure i wanna know what this is but its been haunting me for ages"

*shudder*

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    Poster
    Originally posted by albinohawk@19 June 2003 - 19:12

thanx
    maybe a three stooges movie... could there have been a third guy... was it black and white

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast