Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 456789101757 ... LastLast

Thread: Movieworld's Lost & Found

Originally posted by tamp@24 June 2003 - 23:58
    @NotoriousBIC: All credit to you finding Eliminators, but I assure you this was no light-hearted adventure. It was pure cutting-edge stuff that Paul Verhoeven could only dream about. I doubt this will ever be resolved!
    Damn, thought that was it. The only thing remotely similar I can find is 'Assassin, but that one has the cyborg as the bad guy...
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

2. Movies & TV   -   #62
    Originally posted by kildred11@23 June 2003 - 08:29
    Ok here is one for you. I believe it involves an athlete that comes home and must save his town or something, from people terrorizing the town orr something like that, or maybe jsut his family. I think he was a football player. I can't remember if he was playing a washed up footbball player or just a real life football player trying to act. But I think it was an action movie. Plot seems kinda lame now but I always wanted to know what this movie is or if I made it up when I was a kid.
    Real longshot here: 'Captain Jack' IMDb LINK

3. Movies & TV   -   #63
    n00b
    Hey guys, excellent thread.

I've been trying to think of this one for ages - American made film i reckon, probably early 80's. I think it was a blend of horror and comedy, though it was more funny than scary.Plot i think involved a haunted house, and there were these two goofy guys who dig up some old guy from his grave (he's still alive) to help them. I really only remember it because it had this weird caterpillar dog thing, it really was quite cute.

any help at all would be great, it's been bugging me for ages.

4. Movies & TV   -   #64
    Hmm, a small guess from memory:
    Creepshow IMDb Link

5. Movies & TV   -   #65
    This should be easy:

Its a U.S. movie from the late 1990's (1996/7/8) that spoofs the Godfather trilogy, as well as Forest Gump and others. Full color, NOT animated. I saw it on TV once but forget the title. In the end the main character's wife becomes president of the USA, and starts a peace on earth plan.

6. Movies & TV   -   #66
    n00b
    Great, thanks for your suggestion i'll check it out.

7. Movies & TV   -   #67
    Originally posted by awfullwaffle919@26 June 2003 - 20:39
    This should be easy:

Its a U.S. movie from the late 1990's (1996/7/8) that spoofs the Godfather trilogy, as well as Forest Gump and others. Full color, NOT animated. I saw it on TV once but forget the title. In the end the main character's wife becomes president of the USA, and starts a peace on earth plan.
    Mafia! IMDb LINK

"Run, florist, run!"

8. Movies & TV   -   #68
    Thought i would bump this up cos people are asking for lost movies B)

9. Movies & TV   -   #69
    good idea.
    I was asking about this film in another thread so here it is:
    Its a complete predator clone, the alien or whatever it is , is practically identical, even has invisibility and heat vision also at least the end is set in the jungle.
    The main guy is hispanic /native american and I thought he might have been in last of the mohicans,but that might be rubbish. He has definitely been in other films though

10. Movies & TV   -   #70
    Not being funny but it wasnt cyborg starring jean claudde was it ?

Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 456789101757 ... LastLast