Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 175764656667686970 LastLast

Thread: Movieworld's Lost & Found

muchspl2
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085382/

I been trying to figure out a old movie
    starts out with a phone call from a disgruntled son, who works in a missal silo
    he wanted to warn his dad and reconcile because it was about to be ww3
    but he called the wrong phone #
    then basically a group of people try to get the hell out of dodge to some place up north that doesn't rain

2. Movies & TV   -   #662
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Sounds a bit like Damnation Alley but I don't think it's the one you're after.

3. Movies & TV   -   #663
    Originally posted by muchspl2@14 July 2004 - 10:58

then basically a group of people try to get the hell out of dodge to some place up north that doesn't rain
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097889/ its a good movie. People have actually asked about it before in movieland

4. Movies & TV   -   #664
    Originally posted by bilko@14 July 2004 - 10:52
    i saw it a long time ago, cant really remember it,

all that i do remember is a dog got rabies of a bat and there was this women trapped in a car with the dog trying to get her at this house or gas station miles away from anywhere at the top of a hill?

any ideas?
    Cujo

5. Movies & TV   -   #665
    Poster
    i remember this film, i dont particually want to see it again but its bugging me as i cant recall what it was called,

all that i do remember is that it revolves around a dog with rabbies caught it off a bat i think and there is a women that drives to an old house or gas station on top of a hill in the middle of nowhere, and its just the dog trying to get her?

ring a bell?
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

6. Movies & TV   -   #666
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by lotep+14 July 2004 - 09:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lotep @ 14 July 2004 - 09:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@14 July 2004 - 10:58

then basically a group of people try to get the hell out of dodge to some place up north that doesn&#39;t rain
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097889/ its a good movie. People have actually asked about it before in movieland [/b][/quote]
    right on I was going to post that I found it, but I couldn&#39;t find the thread, guess it got merged with this one

it was a cool movie, me and my friends wanted to prank ca someone like what happen in the movie, we were too young and couldn&#39;t keep from laughing

7. Movies & TV   -   #667

Originally posted by bilko@17 July 2004 - 08:20
    i remember this film, i dont particually want to see it again but its bugging me as i cant recall&nbsp; what it was called,

all that i do remember is that it revolves around a dog with rabbies caught it off a bat i think and there is a women that drives to an old house or gas station on top of a hill in the middle of nowhere, and its just the dog trying to get her?

ring a bell?
    It&#39;s Cujo I tell you&#33; CUJO&#33;

8. Movies & TV   -   #668
    Poster
    it is&#33; damn, thanks man
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

9. Movies & TV   -   #669
    Poster
    Duh! In The Playboy Mansion - Where Else? :P
    i remember a film where 6 to 8 people went into a big orange house on a clifftop i think when the ppl entered the house there was thunder and a stained glass window broke i need the name thanks

10. Movies & TV   -   #670
    Originally posted by muchspl2+17 July 2004 - 01:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 &#064; 17 July 2004 - 01:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by lotep@14 July 2004 - 09:26
    <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2
    @14 July 2004 - 10:58
    then basically a group of people try to get the hell out of dodge to some place up north that doesn&#39;t rain

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097889/ its a good movie. People have actually asked about it before in movieland
    right on I was going to post that I found it, but I couldn&#39;t find the thread, guess it got merged with this one

it was a cool movie, me and my friends wanted to prank ca someone like what happen in the movie, we were too young and couldn&#39;t keep from laughing [/b][/quote]
    heh. Miracle Mile is one of my favorites. that&#39;s the only movie i&#39;ve ever submitted a user comment to imdb.com about... it&#39;s the one comparing Miracle Mile to After Hours & Repo Man. the soundtrack by Tangerine Dream is wicked sweet, too.

btw, After Hours is finally schedule for a dvd release this year. i recommend that just as strongly.