Page 54 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764 ... LastLast

Thread: Movieworld's Lost & Found

Poster
    thanx man , to lazy to look for it , guees ill go download it , it was pretty funny ,
    bob maloogaloogalooogaloogalooga
    bananna , bounce bananna

2. Movies & TV   -   #532
    From what I can remember it's a movie about the war in Kosovo or Sarajevo...not too sure about that.The story is about two soldiers from opposing camps.
    The only scene I can remember is one with the legs of a manequin-doll falling out of the sky attached to a parachute.
    The director is a naturalised Belgian,originally from Kosovo(I think).
    And it won a price 2-3 years ago in Cannes.
    That's all I know about it but I'm really desperatly looking for it.
    Thanks to anyone that can help me

3. Movies & TV   -   #533
    That movie's called 'No Man's Land' Cannes FilmFestival Link and it won the prize for best scenarion in 2001.

Btw there's a special pinned topic called 'Movieworld's Lost & Found' for these kinda questions.
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

4. Movies & TV   -   #534
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC@1 March 2004 - 00:45
    That movie's called 'No Man's Land' Cannes FilmFestival Link and it won the prize for best scenarion in 2001.

Btw there's a special pinned topic called 'Movieworld's Lost & Found' for these kinda questions.
    Thanks a lot NotoriousBIC

Sorry,but I overlooked the pinned topic.

5. Movies & TV   -   #535
    No problem Funk Mob, as you can see a kind mod merged your topic into this one.

It's a very good movie btw. I saw it at the Rotterdam Film Festival and was very much impressed by it. Very recommended for anybody interested in the (non)sense of war.

6. Movies & TV   -   #536
    Got another one -

I only remember one scene. A car is chased by the police. The driver pulls into a parking lot/car dealership filled with cars identical to the one he's driving. He parks in an empty spot , ducks , and thus evades the cops.

Can't remember anything else - just saw the scene in a store once.

Good luck !

7. Movies & TV   -   #537
    There is a scene, I think it is in the middle of the movie, with a black dude talking to the main character about god. They are in a prison cell and the black dude is smoking a cigarette telling him that jesus is all around us or something. I think it is fairly recent movie, and i think it is main stream. I just cant remember anything about it.

Here is another one, it is an 80's movie I think, and the only scene I can remember is the main character is in a military style dorm with a bunch of other kids. Th military, or big brother type figure is feeding the kids some kind of drug in theor food and brainwashing them over loud speaker while they sleep. I think there was a scene with German shepards, but I am not certain. Sorry I couldnt be more descriptive, but that is all I can remember.

8. Movies & TV   -   #538
    Sorry guys, I haven't been able to find your movies, although Freds' is on he tip of my tongue (I remember that scene from somewhere).
    Perhaps you know the type of car Fred?

Kingpimp: your first one resembles a scene from 'The Green Mile', but the black guy doesn't smoke in that.
    And could your second perhaps be a scene from 'The Boys from Brazil'?

9. Movies & TV   -   #539
    No, it wasnt the green mile. The guy has cornrows (sp?) i think and it is set in the present time. I think the guy in the prison cell is saying something about how god is always around, and can never leave him. I think the movie is about someone losing their faith. This is pretty easy, and i know i have seen the movie a couple times. I just cant remember.

10. Movies & TV   -   #540
    hmm i'm stumped to. The Boys Of Brazil's a good guess notorious.