Page 27 of 70 FirstFirst ... 172425262728293037 ... LastLast

Thread: Movieworld's Lost & Found

i got a couple for ya....
    one stars christopher reeves and he is a playwright that has a homosexual affair with michael caine who together plot murder. i highly, highly recomend!!!

the other is about a girl who has turrets syndrome and falls in love with a wierdo on thier way to canada road trip.
    jojo
    www.emayhem.com/nomsans
    [email protected]

"my passions come from common spring from which i do not bring my sorrows"

2. Movies & TV   -   #262
    The first one is "Deathtrap" I believe IMDb link

And I think the second one is "Niagara, Niagara" IMDb Link
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

3. Movies & TV   -   #263
    Hi all,

I got a movie for you. I posted this on the main movieworld board. It should be here. Anyways...It's a horror movie that I can't find anywhere!!!

This movie takes place in a country area. I saw it as a kid...so probably from the 80's. I believe the monster is an alien. It is in the forest of course. It "shoots" little ninja-star-looking things. These "things" are alive and attach themeselves to peoples necks and whatnot, consequently killing them...I can't remember what else...I remember it really scared me as a kid. I'd like to see it again...

These things that the alien from the woods throws are fleshy and look like ninja-stars. The spokes on the "star" are claws in this case, which hook into the flesh. The creature is has a mouth at the bottom (attached to the skin), which feeds. I remember some of the actors peeling them off of other characters, but they attacked en masse. Sorry, this one is kinda hard...could be from the 70's...

Tarzan noted that the creature from the movie might have been hunted by some other aliens...but we're not sure.

It's not Phantasm or Invasion of the Body Snatchers...

Good Luck,

Sincerely,
    Han

4. Movies & TV   -   #264
    I believe it's "Without Warning" also known as "It came without warning" IMDb Link

5. Movies & TV   -   #265
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC@26 October 2003 - 12:03
    I believe it's "Without Warning" also known as "It came without warning" IMDb Link
    damn you beat me to it notourious. A side note this movie received alot of attention to it after preditor came out as people thought predetor ripped it off

6. Movies & TV   -   #266
    Thank you so much Notorious...I don't know how you found it, but you did! Great work. "It came Without Warning" cool!

Han

7. Movies & TV   -   #267
    Ah yes, the wonders of Google...
    Remind to buy some shares when they come out.

@lotep: That's a nice insight, lol. Well, if you believe the reviews at IMDb it isn't half-bad for a B-movie

8. Movies & TV   -   #268
    Vague memories of "second coming"/armageddon occuring with backdrop of oil fields...sorry for lack of details

9. Movies & TV   -   #269
    Umm, "Armageddon" sported Bruce Willis and ensemble as oil-drillers... IMDb link

10. Movies & TV   -   #270
    no, not armageddon, at least 15/20 years earlier

Page 27 of 70 FirstFirst ... 172425262728293037 ... LastLast