Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: rts invites

  1. #1
    Green Goblin's Avatar who gives a f*** BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    in your fridge
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,231
    ok i have 7 to give away

    all i want to see are client screenshots the 7 ppl with the most torrents seeding for the longest duration will get them.
    i just want to know you are seeders not leechers.

    i will pm you for your mail so dont leave it here and dont pm me.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    janwillem_80's Avatar pwnzer! BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    AintGotNoNameForThat
    Posts
    309
    Here's my client screenshot..
    Client screenshot:
    http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2...eenshotzz9.png

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Green Goblin's Avatar who gives a f*** BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    in your fridge
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,231
    ok maybe i wasnt clear i want to see how many torrents you have seeding now at this moment.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    QstorM's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Age
    32
    Posts
    181
    http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9890/10mbspi1.jpg

    not dl or ul any torrents at the time.

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The Watchtower
    Posts
    1,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Goblin View Post
    ok i have 7 to give away

    all i want to see are client screenshots the 7 ppl with the most torrents seeding for the longest duration will get them.
    i just want to know you are seeders not leechers.

    i will pm you for your mail so dont leave it here and dont pm me.

    What no FTN/ScT/Oink/Bitmetv/Exigo/FTWR/Thors with 100gb each requirement?
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Green Goblin's Avatar who gives a f*** BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    in your fridge
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,231
    Quote Originally Posted by QstorM View Post
    http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9890/10mbspi1.jpg

    not dl or ul any torrents at the time.
    this was weeks ago

    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Goblin View Post
    ok i have 7 to give away

    all i want to see are client screenshots the 7 ppl with the most torrents seeding for the longest duration will get them.
    i just want to know you are seeders not leechers.

    i will pm you for your mail so dont leave it here and dont pm me.

    What no FTN/ScT/Oink/Bitmetv/Exigo/FTWR/Thors with 100gb each requirement?
    nope too many ratio cheaters anyone can have those stats i want to see what you are seeding right now its not hard.
    Last edited by Green Goblin; 04-23-2007 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    StarBoy69's Avatar Eh?! BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Down Town
    Posts
    353
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Goblin View Post
    ok i have 7 to give away

    all i want to see are client screenshots the 7 ppl with the most torrents seeding for the longest duration will get them.
    i just want to know you are seeders not leechers.

    i will pm you for your mail so dont leave it here and dont pm me.

    What no FTN/ScT/Oink/Bitmetv/Exigo/FTWR/Thors with 100gb each requirement?
    You forgot to add swedvdr/KG/TB/NB/Bitme/FSC/SCC/FB/PT/Czone/iPlay


  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    askj's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    385


    Not uploading nothing atm because I've already reached my internacional traffic ;p

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •