Thread: Is there a torrent site that has non-Eng underground and hip-hop music?

I collect Non-English Hip-hop and rap.
    Most of it I have to get from Emule.

Often the torrent scene for this is grim,
    signing into foreign sites and finding at most one or two albums.
    I've gotten some Greek stuff from Greek-Tracker and Swedish from Swebits and especially Pirate Bay, and while I don't have Thor's I imagine they have some French rap. But really, at just about every foreign site I've been to, it's just a few of the easiest to get albums, usually with 1 or no seeds.

I have yet to find a tracker with lots of this stuff, from any country,
    much less from lots of different countries.

I was thinking that if there was a tracker with lots of Non-English underground music from different countries, it would probably have lots of foreign rap.

Anyone know of such a tracker, or *any* torrent site from *any* country with lots of foreign rap from *any* country?

Anyone else into this? I couldn't take on the time, money and effort it would take to create a tracker for it, but if there are interested people, perhaps we could find a site where we all shared stuff like this (Maybe Oink, or maybe an easier to get into site like Demonoid or something)... Post here or PM me if you have any interest in such a thing.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Lizard King's Avatar rock&roll BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    You can find some polish hip-hop at PT, but not a lot, only popular new albums.
    There is also http://www.muzik-torrent.org, this is probably the biggest polish site with music, but i'm not sure. I dont listen hip-hop. You can register, just press rejestracja
    If you want to be a hero, well just follow me

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Thank you very much for the tip as to a Polish music site...
    I'm always looking for stuff like that!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Eazil's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    For spanish look in animersion.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Lizard King's Avatar rock&roll BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard King View Post
    You can find some polish hip-hop at PT, but not a lot, only popular new albums.
    There is also http://www.muzik-torrent.org, this is probably the biggest polish site with music, but i'm not sure. I dont listen hip-hop. You can register, just press rejestracja
    m u z i k - t o r r e n t.org
    If you want to be a hero, well just follow me

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    i download from
    m u z i k - t o r r e n t.org nice tracker

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Signed up at m u z i k - t o r r e n t.org. I got to a forum.
    I could not tell if there were forum-based torrents there, but I found a link to a tracker, which I needed to sign-up seperately for.
    http://www.**-tracker.info
    Am I in the right place?

Even if it's not the same place as m u z i k - t o r r e n t.org,

It's a helpful place. There's a (very) small section for hip-hop
    which has one band I've heard of
    (Juras and Wigor)

and there's other "underground" (as far as I can tell) Polish music that isn't hip-hop

There's two other Polish hip-hop bands that are new to me...
    Lona Webber and Fenomen.
    That's very helpful because helf the battle is finding out about new bands in the country that I am collectiong from.

I will have to check them out after I've built up a ratio.
    Like most foreign hip hop on torrent sites, There's like 1 seed and no leechers
    Last edited by torentcouple; 04-25-2007 at 02:55 PM.