Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cant Everyone Calm Down ?!

insanebassman
    I was with you hobbes, until the shizzle part, then I was once again hopelessly lost...

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Ex-member
    As I said, there is an entirely civilised discussion going on. Check out the 'hitler enigma' topic.

A good example of how to exchange views in a courteous, respectful manner.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Sadly, I can only see this problem getting worse, with the summer holidays approaching & what not. Seems to me that the majority of flamers here are teenagers (yes, I know some older ones flame too, but its mainly the younger ones who cause the aggro).

I think whats needed is a couple more mods to try & keep this board as trouble free as possible. Before anyone comments, no i'm not hinting to be mod, its something I wouldn't enjoy doing one bit

All I can suggest is that you guys learn to ignore.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+4 June 2003 - 22:41--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 4 June 2003 - 22:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--CELEBS_ARE_US@4 June 2003 - 22:38
    I&#39;ve been drawn into agro by certain members, but I really agree with you billy, why can&#39;t we all just express our opinions freely without agro&#33;
    Bottom line is:- everyone is entitled to their opinion and that is just what it is whether you agree with it or not&#33;

Stay cool everyone (including me)

Peace

Jonno B)
    what can i say jonno?

ur my kinda guy [/b][/quote]
    Yeah man&#33;

Join me in an ancient Jamacan ritual&#33; (in your case)
    Ancient english ritual (in my case)

Jonno B)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by curley
    All I can suggest is that you guys learn to ignore.
    It&#39;s a shame no-one&#39;s written a plonk mod for invision forums - that would be great

Anyway, I&#39;m plonking the lot of you now, otherwise I&#39;ll never get that futurama episode watched

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@4 June 2003 - 14:29
    I mean, i know this is a forum and people are supposed to debate topics rationally, but doesnt anyone agree with me that more often than not people get a little bit carried away &#33;&#33;?

Calm down please&#33; i dont like seeing so many heated arguments, resulting in insults and hurtful comments.
    Just thought i&#39;d let you know.
    Sleep well.
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue] I AGREE WITH YOU 100% CRAZY BILLY BATS FOR SOME PEOPLE IT DONT TAKE TO MUCH TO HURT THERE FEELING. AND AS ALL MEMBERS TO K-LITE FORUM WE SHOULD TRY TO GET A LONG WITH EACH OUTHER AND HELP WHEN ITS NEEDED. WE ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS OUR WORSE MEMBER..

SO PLEASE BE NICE TO EACH OUTHER. i KNOW YOU CAN&#33;&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #17
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Heh if people were not so weak minded and easilly exited it would not be so amusing to actually do the verbal jousting thing at a message board.

The internet is about 2 things. Entertainment and education. The sooner you accept that the sooner you can understand why "flaming" people is a bit of both.

Like the guy who just posted, in ALL CAPS, almost begging to have some snide comment made about their lack of ability online in the midst of a thread about chilling out.

Ironony?

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

8. Lounge   -   #18
    insanebassman
    As usual, SJ, your pound the nail into the head&#33; B)

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Yeah subtle SJ but you got a point
    The problem I got is when people make shit up or twist what you said just to spoil a good thread.
    that&#39;s not fun thats bitterness.

Chill a little and even the arguments will be fun.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    why cant there be more love peeps?

there should be no bitterness and hatred at all....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast