Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In Love

im in with this girl but dunno how 2 tell what should i do plz help i really need the help trust me and give ur views on this if u have every been in love wiv some 1 and u couldn't tell them
    Big Alien and Ufo Fan,If you have anything with aliens or ufo's in please pm me thanks

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Got_brains?'s Avatar Poster
    Be honest and use good grammer.

Oh yea, and good luck!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    If she feels the same way, it'll happen! It can be scary, especially if you're not sure if they like you back....

But be yourself (i'm sure you're a really sweet guy&#33 and it'll be easy! Get to know her and decide if you really do love her, and hopefully, she should feel the same for you!

Hope i helped!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    insanebassman
    Do as I did to win the attention of my wife:

Make as romantic a gesture you can honestly make. The key here is honesty. Do not find out what she likes and try to emulate it. Do what you think should be the right thing. If she is impressed and sees you are trying your best to give yourself to her, she is yours. If she does not want what you have honestly laid out from within your true self, it is a painful but needed lesson. Do not lie!!

Personally, when I first introduced myself to my wife, I got down on one knee, kissed her hand and said "Hi, I am James... wanna get married?" It was just a game at the time, but I really wanted to hook up with her. She said yes, unbeleivably, and ten years later we are still together. The game was between me and some freinds. We were all supposed to approach a girl we were severely attracted to and see if they would say yes to a proposal. I was the only one to get a yes answer. (That day I got 3 yes answers, but I hooked up with my wife. The other girls were just some nice looking girls I wanted to mess with.)

Bizarre

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Easier said than done but bite the bullet and tell her (if you already know her to talk to). If you don't know her that well, it might be worth a little ground work first before just blurting anything out.

The first time I felt the way you do (many years ago now ), I wimped out and didn't say a word until much much later. Turns out she did feel the same way about me at the time, but kinda moved on during the period that I was too scared/embarassed to do/say anything. That tought me a good lesson.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by Got_memory?@4 June 2003 - 22:26
    Be honest and use good grammer.
    but more than anything, be yourself. theres no point pretending to be anything you are not. you dont need our help, just a little bit of guts to ask her out! if shes says no, then more fool her!

remember;
    compliments, gifts and a little bit of humor.

good luck chuck, may the force be with you!
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Ex-member
    You have to be yourself and see if she falls in love with you.

If you pretend to be somebody you're not then she'll fall in love with that hypothetical person and not you.

It has to work for both of you - just pray she likes you as you like her.

edited because I forgot to say Good Luck!

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by Jimmy_rabbit_2k3@4 June 2003 - 22:24
    im in with this girl but dunno how 2 tell what should i do plz help i really need the help trust me and give ur views on this if u have every been in love wiv some 1 and u couldn't tell them
    Been there, done that... :'(

Really feel for you, and cant add to anything already said.

compliments, gifts and a little bit of humor
    Gifts?

I thought you all loved us for our wonderful personalities?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

9. Lounge   -   #9
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Yeah - but gifts help!

10. Lounge   -   #10
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i get like this. dont wait to long though, i get like that too

good luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast