Thread: One Question

i got one question for all of kazaa lite user who dont share their files but they downlaod all the time. the Question is "WHY DONT YOU SHARE YOUR FILES". Please tell me what are the reasons for not sharing your files is it that u r fucken noob or you are just dickhead, Please Answer that. i am sick and tired of this bullshit, people always download files from me but i never stopped or cancelled it and when i want to download something its like More sources need and speed also goes down, I hate these nerds motherfuckers who dont share their files.

2. File Sharing   -   #2

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by Makaveli-tha-don@1 June 2003 - 18:52
    i got one question for all of kazaa lite user who dont share their files but they downlaod all the time. the Question is "WHY DONT YOU SHARE YOUR FILES". Please tell me what are the reasons for not sharing your files is it that u r fucken noob or you are just dickhead, Please Answer that. i am sick and tired of this bullshit, people always download files from me but i never stopped or cancelled it and when i want to download something its like More sources need and speed also goes down, I hate these nerds motherfuckers who dont share their files.
    I do it just to make sure that cretins don't get their hands on the files.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready

Got me!
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    There is a reason for everything in life, that my friend, you have to find it on your own. You an intelligent being like any other average human but refusing to use your brain means u are extremely lazy as well and i truly hope you can take care of yourself later in life. You are no b etter then those leacher. A men.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7