Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soulseek Problems...

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Curley@5 June 2003 - 02:26
    I've got a question for you. I left SS running overnight & it seems I got d/c'd from one room but not the other. It then reconnected on its own accord. If the server when down why did I only have probs with one room?
    I done told ya girl.

The other Room is known as our Sister Room.....or what some of us call it.....our "Baby Room".

2. Music   -   #12
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by marine_aart@5 June 2003 - 07:19
    BUT WHY?
    If you disconnect you disconnect from the server, and all new connections are made over the server first. But if a download allready started you are connected directly to that person.

So you cant establish new connections but you can finish the old onces.

EditKokanee you can try to delete everything in the shared.cfg file in your soulseek directory. But afterwards you have to add all your folders again using the filesharing option.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

3. Music   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+5 June 2003 - 09:55--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 5 June 2003 - 09:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Curley@5 June 2003 - 02:26
    I&#39;ve got a question for you.&nbsp; I left SS running overnight & it seems I got d/c&#39;d from one room but not the other.&nbsp; It then reconnected on its own accord.&nbsp; If the server when down why did I only have probs with one room?
    I done told ya girl.

The other Room is known as our Sister Room.....or what some of us call it.....our "Baby Room". [/b][/quote]
    Hmmmm....... as I seem to recall, your words were something like "because musicroom is better"

My question is still not answered though&#33;

4. Music   -   #14
    BANNED
    isnt it great we chat on ss and chat with post at the same time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12