Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Music?

Originally posted by adthomp@5 June 2003 - 06:33
    or try listening to musicians that actually have talent
    whats wrong with Godmack??
    the fact that they sound like every other damn nu metal band out there... not to mention the unoriginal lyrics... count the number of times he says "keep away" "stay away" or "go away" or anything "... away" on the album its hilarious...

2. Music   -   #12
    Poster
    I asked the_one to make 1, I know there are a lot of songs as good as Linkin Park songs, but I was just saying that the_1 cant make them

3. Music   -   #13
    Originally posted by newbie+ newbie, newbie,5 June 2003 - 06:38--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (newbie @ newbie, newbie,5 June 2003 - 06:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--marine_aart@5 June 2003 - 06:34
    make a song as good as any linkin park song
    sorry to tell you, but it&#39;s been done before
    [/b][/quote]
    hahaha exactly

but the problem is that you dont realise it because you&#39;re blinded by your shitty tastes.

4. Music   -   #14
    BANNED
    no more :flame: :flame:

5. Music   -   #15
    Poster
    shitty tast? why? I just dont like heavy shit, so U can say if U dont like linkin park, but U cant say they suck. they R just talented

6. Music   -   #16
    Originally posted by marine_aart@5 June 2003 - 06:47
    shitty tast? why? I just dont like heavy shit, so U can say if U dont like linkin park, but U cant say they suck. they R just talented
    ok. then explain: why are they talented? I listen to the songs and the only talent I hear is the singer can sing in tune. What else am I missing? The power chord riffs? The simple as hell rock beats or the non existent bass? or is the great orinality? you know that sets them apart of limp bizkit and all other wannabe rap metal / nu metal bands?

7. Music   -   #17
    one of them is a "rapper" (cough, cough). that sets them apart

peace

8. Music   -   #18
    BANNED
    its a new month I guess

9. Music   -   #19
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Punk&#39;s THE BEST music on earth. oops SPAM

10. Music   -   #20
    "good music" is a subjective term and may or may not differ from one individual to the next.

no flaming

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast