Thread: Swedish help needed...

dawidziu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Thx
    Last edited by dawidziu; 04-25-2007 at 03:58 PM.
    Control Machete

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    GINZY's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Din varning är borttagen
    Din varning har blivit borttagen. Försök uppföra dig i fortsättningen.

from swedish and i need translator like dawidziu
    and the news at the home page

"2007-04-25 - Fler platser
    Nu när servrarna är färdigkonfigurerade efter free leech så tänkte vi ge plats åt lite nytt folk. Vi vet inte hur mycket vi kommer höja till i slutändan, men ni märker när vi slutar. Vi kommer endast öppna ett fåtal platser vid olika tider på dygnet, så det gäller att vara beredd hela tiden.

Så säg till era kompisar som tjatar om att få låna erat konto hela tiden, nu finns det en chans för dom att skaffa ett eget.

2007-04-23 - Free leech är över
    Då var free leech över för den här gången. Vi hade som mest drygt 165 000 peers! Databasservern som testades under freelechen verkar nu stabil och klarar av mer stress.
    Hoppas att ni har hunnit tanka och seeda tillräckligt! "

This site is good but i have no free translations left
    http://www.systranbox.com/systran/box
    Last edited by GINZY; 04-25-2007 at 04:19 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Skengeboy's Avatar k1337oris BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60

Nu när servrarna är färdigkonfigurerade efter free leech så tänkte vi ge plats åt lite nytt folk. Vi vet inte hur mycket vi kommer höja till i slutändan, men ni märker när vi slutar. Vi kommer endast öppna ett fåtal platser vid olika tider på dygnet, så det gäller att vara beredd hela tiden.

Så säg till era kompisar som tjatar om att få låna erat konto hela tiden, nu finns det en chans för dom att skaffa ett eget.

Då var free leech över för den här gången. Vi hade som mest drygt 165 000 peers! Databasservern som testades under freelechen verkar nu stabil och klarar av mer stress.

This site is good but i have no free translations left
    http://www.systranbox.com/systran/box
    so, do you want someone to translate it or did i miss the point?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Skengeboy pls translate it . Now i can't use systran.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    from systranet hope it will help u:

“2007-04-25 - more places
    Now when servrarna is completed konfigurera after free leech so intended we to give place to little new people. We do not know how a lot of we come to increase to in the end, but you label when we end. We come only an open few places wide various times on the day and night, sows the applies to be ready all the time.

So orders your buddies that nag about that few to borrow erat account all the time, now exists the an opportunity for the to get an own.

2007-04-23 - Free leech is over
    Then each free leech over for this past. We had as most just over 165 000 peers! Databasservern that was tested during freelechen seems now stable and copes with of more stress.
    Hope that you have had time to tanka and seeda sufficient! “

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    [quote=GINZY;1944118]Your warning is removed
    Your warning's been removed. Try to behave from now on.

---

"2007-04-25 - More slots
    Now when we're done with the server configuration after the free leech, we consider open up for some new members. We don't know how many slots we'll open in the end, but you'll notice when we stop. We'll only open a few slots at different hours of the day, so hold yourself in readiness.

Notify all your buddies who ask to borrow your account all the time, now there's an opportunity for them to get an own.

---

2007-04-23 - Free leech is over
    That's it, free leech is over for this time. As the most we had 165 000 peers! The database which were tested during the free leech seems now to be stable and manage more strain.
    Hope you had time to leech and seed enough!

---

Hope you get it, my English isn't the best

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    A bit more complete translation would be:

Din varning är borttagen
    Din varning har blivit borttagen. Försök uppföra dig i fortsättningen.

Your warning has been lifted. Try to behave in the future

Room for more users

The servers have been properly configured after the free leech so we're allowing more people to join. We haven't decided yet how many more users we are going to accept in the end, but you will notice when it stops. We will only be allowing a few new spots at a time at different times of day, so it's all about being prepared.

Tell your friends who nag you about borrowing your account all the time, that now is their chance to get their own.

Free Leech is over

Free leech is over at this time. We reached about 165.000 peers at max. The servers that were tested during the free leech are stable and are able to handle even more peers.

We hope you were able to build some ratio and seed efficiently!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    thanks guys

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    bump

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    why did u bump this?