Thread: FTN Login Question

Poster BT Rep: +3
    Ok signed up with for my FTN account from a server in spain, then moved to netherlands server, now I have a really fast connection here at my home finally my question is will i be flagged or disabled for logging in from the USA when it was the netherlands and will still be sometimes. I just want to browse the site from home, and occasionally download files. I know that if I download it in the 2nd location and the 1st location i need to see both to the proper requirements. Any Help? Thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    pm kimmi or staff in ftn and tell them the situation
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Member BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss View Post
    Ok signed up with for my FTN account from a server in spain, then moved to netherlands server, now I have a really fast connection here at my home finally my question is will i be flagged or disabled for logging in from the USA when it was the netherlands and will still be sometimes. I just want to browse the site from home, and occasionally download files. I know that if I download it in the 2nd location and the 1st location i need to see both to the proper requirements. Any Help? Thanks
    login in from diferrent IP's shouldn't be a problem. Problems starts when you tryin to download from diferrent IP's

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    you shouldn't have a problem. just seed everything 1:1 or 72hrs and dont change your e-mail and password. usually if you have questions i'd post or ask them IN the tracker you have questions about or come on the support channel.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by tintin123 View Post
    you shouldn't have a problem. just seed everything 1:1 or 72hrs and dont change your e-mail and password. usually if you have questions i'd post or ask them IN the tracker you have questions about or come on the support channel.
    That, and they can usually tell it's a server IP, so I wouldn't worry too much.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    bump

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    tintin123 is right... Just don't change your email or password and your account will be fine.

Also, letting the staff know your situation won't hurt.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    greken24's Avatar "Blow Mah Whistle" BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    staff knows that is a seedbox that you are using you shouldnt worry

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by meshface View Post
    bump
    this guy is spamming all over the forums so he can get access to the invite section I guess. if you want access, just post and don't spam!
    Last edited by Gish; 06-15-2007 at 11:01 PM.