Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Invites

  1. #1
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    70
    People to trade invites join this irc channel

    /server novis.ptnet.org
    /join #trade

    i wll be there to answear you

    can you guys usew there your nicknames here please

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Cerise's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,534
    I'm not really into irc stuff, maybe you could just give me your phone number it will make things easier.

    thanks
    Cerise

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The Watchtower
    Posts
    1,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerise View Post
    I'm not really into irc stuff, maybe you could just give me your phone number it will make things easier.

    thanks
    Cerise


    You got the channel wrong m8


    /server novis.ptnet.org
    /join #suckmy*

    Great community, sign up now! I got Demonoid for ScT. YES!
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,979
    Glad to see this subject being taken seriously by the usual trolls

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,094
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerise View Post
    I'm not really into irc stuff, maybe you could just give me your phone number it will make things easier.

    thanks
    Cerise


    You got the channel wrong m8


    /server novis.ptnet.org
    /join #suckmy*

    Great community, sign up now! I got Demonoid for ScT. YES!
    lol. and i got demonoid for sct.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    freedom's Avatar Kizuna ^^ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    898
    close this thread !

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The Watchtower
    Posts
    1,567
    Quote Originally Posted by DefianceX View Post
    Glad to see this subject being taken seriously by the usual trolls
    Is this really a serious thread there bud?
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    70
    yes
    please guys join there it will be funny many people

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •