Thread: Pissed Off With The World?

Ex-member
    OK, as many of you will know, I've been involved in a lot of serious debate recently and some of the stuff that I've seen posted got me really angry at the time and really depressed about the world afterwards.

I apologise if I've made anyone feel the same way through my own soap-box ranting, and here is my tip for beating the blues:

When you're pissed off with the world, listen to the following two songs. Both are by a Newfie group called Great Big Sea.
    First: Feel it Turn - to quote Sean McCann (singer), "this is a song about all of those days when your luck is not going so good, because the next day's gonna get better".
    Second: Consequence Free, which is about enjoying life and getting/giving the best experiences.

Whenever I'm pissed off, I listen to these songs and they always make me feel better. Download them and try it out - if you like them, they're on the album Turn.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Fasttracker A
    They also have a lot of other good songs,look them up.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    or you can eat cheeez, drink tea and sing along to Meatloaf's "real dead ringer for love"

I do tend to make up the words tho...

But if i'm in a bad mood, i sometimes forget I am and i'm fine 5 minutes later - I'm kinda strange...

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Ex-member
    Indeed.

Anyone got a hash for Gone by the board, Eavesdropper's and Time brings?
    They're the only ones I don't have.

Consequence Free is probably my favourite song ever - and I like a lot of songs a lot, so that's saying something!
    I can also play it on the guitar

5. Lounge   -   #5
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    some of the stuff that I've seen posted got me really angry at the time and really depressed about the world afterwards.
    dont take it to heart lamsey after all it is just the internet. as i have been told many times it is only a game if it gets too much turn it off.