Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: SCN (The Second Awaited Tracker-Exclusive Insider Details)

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by 007™ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zalamo View Post
    Hehehe They stolen their pack from kimii
    Get yourself a better site
    funny thing is scn had it b4 kimii
    Only pack I would say was stolen would be "Internal affairs trilogy" which i originally uploaded to FTN and then RTS. Now someone upped it to SCN

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Good lord who gives a shit.........

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire View Post
    Movies and tv only, that rapes.
    That's not exactely a bad thing. There are so many generalistic trackers that one less or one more wont make much of a difference. What matters is if they're good at what they do.

I think they've handled things a bit better than rts. There's no need to overhype a site, even more before it opens. Private torrent sites should be low key about their "business". I prefer them being secretive and cuting down on the invites, not just giving them away. That makes me have a better feeling about them. It makes me believe there's a will of making a good community there.

Just one observation though. Why is the Pacino picture on the front page from Scarface, which has nothing to do with what seems to be a theme of the site, the Cosa Nostra?

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    So can you say that SCN is a ''blue'' tracker? I think that it's great having a great site with good content, speed and pre-times only having tv-series and movies.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 007™ View Post

funny thing is scn had it b4 kimii
    Only pack I would say was stolen would be "Internal affairs trilogy" which i originally uploaded to FTN and then RTS. Now someone upped it to SCN

wasnt it uploaded to other trackers b4 ftn,rts and scn? like ilt,bitsoup, and countless others?

btw great review

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I love the atmosphere and the "cosa nostra" concept!

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I'm not on anyone's side but 80% of those packs are stolen from somewhere, NZB, AXX, PublicTrackers, othertrackers.
    And if I'm author of that pack I would like to my relase be spreaded all over so everyone can get just as it's under my name, that it's known where it is originated.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I'm not on anyone's side but 80% of those packs are stolen from somewhere, NZB, AXX, PublicTrackers, othertrackers.
    And if I'm author of that pack I would like to my relase be spreaded all over so everyone can get just as it's under my name, that it's known where it is originated.
    excactly

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Freeleech + Quadruple Upload

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Like it

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast