Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: Do Overdoing it actually makes you look older?

  1. #1
    spenz's Avatar Friendly guy BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    406
    Recently, i've been having a little bit of thinking because a lot of my friends and some of my profs told me I look older than i use to be. At first i was ignoring it but soon became an issue when a reasonable amount of people i knew actually says the same thing. spenz "you look older than you use to be" Hmm.. is this just a coincidence, it seems unlikely because of the amount of people who really knew me were the ones who came into the same conclusion about my physical appearance lately.

    Last night, i tried staring at my sisters full view mirror in her room and i can't help and notice some darkening in my skin and although my body still looks the same, iam wondering why did my cheeks was deflated than usual, o god i hate to say this but, it's was like, i'm becoming a breathing human corpse. yayks!

    as far as i can remember, a few months ago i was just as healthy and decent looking as i use to be. So i made a hard thought, is it my food intake? nope, is it my sleeping habit? nope same as usual, I don't even feel sick and tired at all. . So what could be the reason?.. Now it's time to run to my friends, even though they are crazy i just think they are still my best bet on giving me a good idea of why such a horrible zombiesh transformation thing is happening to me..

    Now i ran out of ideas except one thing, I recently had a gorgeous gorgeous girlfriend, she's super sexy, tall, in fact taller than me and such a very beautiful face very like elisha cuthbert with a body of jessica alba o hell don't argue i saw hers you didn't. in short she's drop dead gorgeous and my friends even nicknamed her as a goddess and always laughs at me, wondering of all the men in our school why me, i'm not even in a varsity, i was even accused of giving her some voodoo stuffs..LOL Well, i always told them, i didn't ask for this it just happened, i think that's the paradox of life, "Sometimes it just happens when you least expected it". okay here's another problem with our relationship, her parents are kind of elitist and obviously not fond of me. So our relationship is kinda "against all odds" type. Well, i think that just fuels up in making our relationship a bit more spicy than usual because I think that "sneaky feeling" makes us feel so much excited that whenever we had a chance to see each other, we will try so hard to make out each and every time, whenever, wherever we feel either of us is feeling a little bit horny.

    last month is probably the best month though because i was able to bribe some of her parents spies by being friends with them and listening to them to whatever crap topic they want to speak with. another saying comes to mind "you reap what you sow" seriously it actually works, now i have my girlfriend sleeping in my condo every now and then when she finds some excuses to her parents to go overnight for some class activity. Hmm quite exciting, lately, it got really more often. and the thing is we are both uber hyper active when it comes to sex its as if we will do it till the very last drop of our endurance and she's really a very good motivator too if i feel kind of tired already.

    Well, that's what i told some of my friends and one of my close friend and professor also, he[prof] told me that's it. Too much sex can actually make you look older than usual. But i told him, in contrast, i heard from various sources that sex is a very healthy activity that in fact promotes good blood circulation and keep our heart healthy. Many of my friends even said that they were doing sex like everyday but they just look fine.

    So my last resort was, i went to our family doctor to confirm if i was really sick or something but didn't said the over sex activity i had for fear of him telling my parents. the result was nothing all the tests came out normal. He just told me maybe you're just strssed out in your school activities, but in the back of my mind, im saying; no im not, in fact, i'm enjoying the best part of my life. Now i got to ask you guys here, is overdoing it can actually really make you older in such a short period of time basing from your own experience or what you heard from friends? And if so.. how much is too much then?...
    Last edited by spenz; 04-28-2007 at 01:17 AM.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,357
    When I read an entire post like that, I realise I really do need to get a life.

    To answer your question, I do not think overdoing sex will make you look older, but overdoing the heroin will. Problem solved.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,438
    Quote Originally Posted by spenz View Post
    Recently, i've been having a little bit of thinking because a lot of my friends and some of my profs told me I look older than i use to be. At first i was ignoring it but soon became an issue when a reasonable amount of people i knew actually says the same thing. spenz "you look older than you use to be" Hmm.. is this just a coincidence, it seems unlikely because of the amount of people who really knew me were the ones who came into the same conclusion about my physical appearance lately.

    Last night, i tried staring at my sisters full view mirror in her room and i can't help and notice some darkening in my skin and although my body still looks the same, iam wondering why did my cheeks was deflated than usual, o god i hate to say this but, it's was like, i'm becoming a breathing human corpse. yayks!

    as far as i can remember, a few months ago i was just as healthy and decent looking as i use to be. So i made a hard thought, is it my food intake? nope, is it my sleeping habit? nope same as usual, I don't even feel sick and tired at all. . So what could be the reason?.. Now it's time to run to my friends, even though they are crazy i just think they are still my best bet on giving me a good idea of why such a horrible zombiesh transformation thing is happening to me..

    Now i ran out of ideas except one thing, I recently had a gorgeous gorgeous girlfriend, she's super sexy, tall, in fact taller than me and such a very beautiful face very like elisha cuthbert with a body of jessica alba o hell don't argue i saw hers you didn't. in short she's drop dead gorgeous and my friends even nicknamed her as a goddess and always laughs at me, wondering of all the men in our school why me, i'm not even in a varsity, i was even accused of giving her some voodoo stuffs..LOL Well, i always told them, i didn't ask for this it just happened, i think that's the paradox of life, "Sometimes it just happens when you least expected it". okay here's another problem with our relationship, her parents are kind of elitist and obviously not fond of me. So our relationship is kinda "against all odds" type. Well, i think that just fuels up in making our relationship a bit more spicy than usual because I think that "sneaky feeling" makes us feel so much excited that whenever we had a chance to see each other, we will try so hard to make out each and every time, whenever, wherever we feel either of us is feeling a little bit horny.

    last month is probably the best month though because i was able to bribe some of her parents spies by being friends with them and listening to them to whatever crap topic they want to. another saying comes to mind "you reap what you sow" seriously it actually works, now i have my girlfriend sleeping in my condo every now and then when she finds some excuses to her parents to go overnight for some class activity. Hmm quite exciting, lately, it got really more often. and the thing is we are both uber hyper active when it comes to sex its as if we will do it till the very last drop of our endurance and she's really a very good motivator too if i feel kind of tired already.

    Well, that's what i told some of my friends and one of my close friend and professor also, he[prof] told me that's it. Too much sex can actually make you look older than usual. But i told him, in contrast, i heard from various sources that sex is a very healthy activity that in fact promotes good blood circulation and keep our heart healthy. Many of my friends even said that they were doing sex like everyday but they just look fine.

    So my last resort was, i went to our family doctor to confirm if i was really sick or something but didn't said the over sex activity i had for fear of him telling my parents. the result was nothing all the tests came out normal. He just told me maybe you're just strssed out in your school activities, but in the back of my mind, im saying; no im not, in fact, i'm enjoying the best part of my life. Now i got to ask you guys here, is overdoing it can really make you older than you usual in such a short period of time basing from your own experience or what you heard from friends? And if so.. how much is too much then?...
    are u serious?

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    20
    Posts
    11,028
    Fuck this, too long. Someone make an abstract.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    spenz's Avatar Friendly guy BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by callum View Post
    When I read an entire post like that, I realise I really do need to get a life.

    To answer your question, I do not think overdoing sex will make you look older, but overdoing the heroin will. Problem solved.
    well thanks for your input you're with my friend's, a plus to them. and no i'm not on heroin or else i would not bother to write something i know the answer already. don't worry about life. just seize every opportunity and one or two golden ones might actually drop, you just never know when it will be your time just keep on diggin man.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    spenz's Avatar Friendly guy BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny67 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spenz View Post
    Recently, i've been having a little bit of thinking because a lot of my friends and some of my profs told me I look older than i use to be. At first i was ignoring it but soon became an issue when a reasonable amount of people i knew actually says the same thing. spenz "you look older than you use to be" Hmm.. is this just a coincidence, it seems unlikely because of the amount of people who really knew me were the ones who came into the same conclusion about my physical appearance lately.

    Last night, i tried staring at my sisters full view mirror in her room and i can't help and notice some darkening in my skin and although my body still looks the same, iam wondering why did my cheeks was deflated than usual, o god i hate to say this but, it's was like, i'm becoming a breathing human corpse. yayks!

    as far as i can remember, a few months ago i was just as healthy and decent looking as i use to be. So i made a hard thought, is it my food intake? nope, is it my sleeping habit? nope same as usual, I don't even feel sick and tired at all. . So what could be the reason?.. Now it's time to run to my friends, even though they are crazy i just think they are still my best bet on giving me a good idea of why such a horrible zombiesh transformation thing is happening to me..

    Now i ran out of ideas except one thing, I recently had a gorgeous gorgeous girlfriend, she's super sexy, tall, in fact taller than me and such a very beautiful face very like elisha cuthbert with a body of jessica alba o hell don't argue i saw hers you didn't. in short she's drop dead gorgeous and my friends even nicknamed her as a goddess and always laughs at me, wondering of all the men in our school why me, i'm not even in a varsity, i was even accused of giving her some voodoo stuffs..LOL Well, i always told them, i didn't ask for this it just happened, i think that's the paradox of life, "Sometimes it just happens when you least expected it". okay here's another problem with our relationship, her parents are kind of elitist and obviously not fond of me. So our relationship is kinda "against all odds" type. Well, i think that just fuels up in making our relationship a bit more spicy than usual because I think that "sneaky feeling" makes us feel so much excited that whenever we had a chance to see each other, we will try so hard to make out each and every time, whenever, wherever we feel either of us is feeling a little bit horny.

    last month is probably the best month though because i was able to bribe some of her parents spies by being friends with them and listening to them to whatever crap topic they want to. another saying comes to mind "you reap what you sow" seriously it actually works, now i have my girlfriend sleeping in my condo every now and then when she finds some excuses to her parents to go overnight for some class activity. Hmm quite exciting, lately, it got really more often. and the thing is we are both uber hyper active when it comes to sex its as if we will do it till the very last drop of our endurance and she's really a very good motivator too if i feel kind of tired already.

    Well, that's what i told some of my friends and one of my close friend and professor also, he[prof] told me that's it. Too much sex can actually make you look older than usual. But i told him, in contrast, i heard from various sources that sex is a very healthy activity that in fact promotes good blood circulation and keep our heart healthy. Many of my friends even said that they were doing sex like everyday but they just look fine.

    So my last resort was, i went to our family doctor to confirm if i was really sick or something but didn't said the over sex activity i had for fear of him telling my parents. the result was nothing all the tests came out normal. He just told me maybe you're just strssed out in your school activities, but in the back of my mind, im saying; no im not, in fact, i'm enjoying the best part of my life. Now i got to ask you guys here, is overdoing it can really make you older than you usual in such a short period of time basing from your own experience or what you heard from friends? And if so.. how much is too much then?...
    are u serious?
    aye!

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    Fuck this, too long. Someone make an abstract.
    Abstract:
    "Recently started dating a very hot chick... shagging loads.... people tell me I'm looking much older... can shagging lots make you look older?"

    LOL...

    Back to the topic... I don't think doing it lots makes you look older but lack of sleep might!

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    20
    Posts
    11,028
    Sex is suppose to be a workout.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    spenz's Avatar Friendly guy BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by ven0m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    Fuck this, too long. Someone make an abstract.
    Abstract:
    "Recently started dating a very hot chick... shagging loads.... people tell me I'm looking much older... can shagging lots make you look older?"

    LOL...

    Back to the topic... I don't think doing it lots makes you look older but lack of sleep might!
    well i always have a good sleep most often except when she's around.^_^ but it's not like everyday shes with me so more often than not i still get a good sleep.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    spenz's Avatar Friendly guy BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    Sex is suppose to be a workout.

    yep that's what i believe in too man. but my prof could argue with us. he said "everything that's too much will make you a wasted man". but the question is how much is too much specially when it comes to that urge..

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •