Thread: Photos On Vcd

My mate encoded all his photos onto vcd then deleted the origials
    he used nero but now wants me to try and recover the original files into single photos again....................................HELP PLEASE!
    the photos all seem to be in .dat format and seem to be all the same size 350 kb.I cant even open them. any info would be much appreciated

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Originally posted by bobbyl@5 June 2003 - 15:51
    My mate encoded all his photos onto vcd then deleted the origials
    he used nero but now wants me to try and recover the original files into single photos again....................................HELP PLEASE!
    the photos all seem to be in .dat format and seem to be all the same size 350 kb.I cant even open them. any info would be much appreciated
    so it will work with nero. iv never managed to find a program that will do it, (i doint have nero installed i use ECDC4)

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    If they're not in the Recycle Bin, he may be able to undelete them with a utility like this one...

http://www.pcinspector.de/file_recovery/UK...UK/download.htm

Tell him not to delete anything else or install any other programs (besides this one) until he retrieves his lost files. Doing so could destroy them permanantly.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    if you are scared of haveing this probles install norton antivorus it got a tool to recovers deleted files!