Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do they know we exist?

Question Mark

I was wondering if there's any tribes or other such savages left in the world that do not know that there are people of different colors.

I mean, living in China, i meet lots of people that have never met a white boy, but have seen them on TV...do you reckon there are people out there who don't even know there are different colored people (excuse my un-pc language, or don't) in the world.

I don;t reckon so. Even those crazy basrards in the rainforests have seen Ronald McDonalds McChainsaw Your McFucking Neighborhood for McProfits people.

Maybe there's a race of purple people we haven't conquered yet.

What ya think?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    SpatulaGeekGirl's Avatar Noodle Critic BT Rep: +2
    Conquered?
    That's the way the potato mashes.
    That's the way the pan flashes.
    That's the way the market crashes.
    That's the way the whip lashes.
    That's the way the teeth gnashes.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Are there any islands out there (this planet) that nobody has discovered yet or is that possibility lost 'cause of satellites and whatnot?

Something like the Lost island, but with a native race of savages living there.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Savages...

-bd

5. Lounge   -   #5
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345 View Post
    I was wondering if there's any tribes or other such savages left in the world that do not know that there are people of different colors.

I mean, living in China, i meet lots of people that have never met a white boy, but have seen them on TV...do you reckon there are people out there who don't even know there are different colored people (excuse my un-pc language, or don't) in the world.

I don;t reckon so. Even those crazy basrards in the rainforests have seen Ronald McDonalds McChainsaw Your McFucking Neighborhood for McProfits people.

Maybe there's a race of purple people we haven't conquered yet.

What ya think?
    Ensign! Violation of the prime directive is considered a terrible crime that often carries severe punishment..
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

6. Lounge   -   #6
    I note the you used the term "conquered" in respect to whether, by implication, those of your color had gained dominance over "savages". Isn't that interesting historically it appears that the most savage treatments have come from the conquerers.
    As for skin color, we live in the 21st century it's time to get over that way of thinking wouldn't you agree?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    snowultra's Avatar Member
    there is small tribes everywhere, that have not met all the different colors of the world.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    hi all

9. Lounge   -   #9
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    This thread has been sent to the Anthropologist Institute for analysis.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco View Post
    Something like the Lost island, but with a native race of savages living there.
    ummm, Australia?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast