Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Urge

  1. #1
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    Today, For some strange reason,
    I had an intense Urge to cut out the letters "I", "K","K","E" out of some cardboard,
    place it on my Tshirt
    and spray paint the letters on the backside.

    I don't know why,
    but it made me feel better.

    IKKE is an all to much easily used word in the Norwegian language. It is a negative.
    In Dutch it would be translated as "niet". In English it translates as "Don't"
    Last edited by 100%; 04-30-2007 at 01:50 PM.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,628
    /grateful



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    on something.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,677
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    Today, For some strange reason,
    I had an intense Urge to cut out the letters "I", "K","K","E" out of some cardboard,
    place it on my Tshirt
    and spray paint the letters on the backside.

    I don't know why,
    but it made me feel better.

    IKKE is an all to much easily used word in the Norwegian language. It is a negative.
    In Dutch it would be translated as "niet". In English it translates as "Don't"
    O rly, I thought "ikke" = "inte/icke" i.e. "not".

    Maybe it can be used for both tho'

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    7,607
    I think you need 100% some time in the Netherlands 100%, for some Dutch lessons, bier, wiet and of course most important, Dutch Wimin

    ..in omgekeerd volgorde
    Last edited by thewizeard; 04-30-2007 at 03:48 PM.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    20
    Posts
    11,028
    I still have the urge to flood the lounge with "Thanks" posts.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Mansfield, Nottinghamshir
    Age
    53
    Posts
    11,008
    Thanks.

    All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    20
    Posts
    11,028

    Tongue

    Get bent.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,628
    No thanks.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    I think you need 100% some time in the Netherlands 100%, for some Dutch lessons, bier, wiet and of course most impo(rtant, Dutch Wimin

    ..in omgekeerd volgorde
    ik(ke) mag niet.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    7,607
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    I think you need 100% some time in the Netherlands 100%, for some Dutch lessons, bier, wiet and of course most impo(rtant, Dutch Wimin

    ..in omgekeerd volgorde
    ik(ke) mag niet.
    http://www.ikkeben.nl/ShowDetail.asp?NewsId=543

    Your Mum is a very wise lady indeed. (Do you happen to have her cel-phone number) You could get conperverted and continue to use the pot, for the rest of your known life ( approx 5 years)
    Last edited by thewizeard; 05-01-2007 at 05:36 AM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •