Thread: Ultraleecher

kidquick
    I have used ultraleecher for 6 months. I like most of the features and I purchased the program. The only problem is that it is full of bugs and a new update for it comes out every week. That said I have had problems with it since a couple of updates ago and they have given me little to no support. I have sent 6 messages to there support center and only 2 have been answered. They are short and almost sarcastic answers. I will no longer use this product. In order to use the help forum you must sign up, I have tried to sign up twice, both times I get an email telling me that I will receive an email from the Mods in a couple minutes to allow me to log in, both times that email never came. So this is a warning to others out there, save you money because Ultraleecher does not care about you.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    QstorM's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Why would you pay for a newsreader in the first place..? When Altbinz and grabit do the same basic jobs.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    kidquick
    The auto extract feature is why I would pay for it. Plus when I tried grab it, it was full of bugs also.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    dude just buy newsleecher, that program is godsend
    Alright.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    kidquick
    I am using the trial version of newsleecher. It seems to work so far, thanks.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by upGrayde View Post
    dude just buy newsleecher, that program is godsend
    seconded (together with Newzbin, it's great)- why anyone can be arsed with alt.binz just to save a couple of quid is beyond me

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    I am not a n00b BT Rep: +4
    Have been using ultraleecher since it was early beta and had no problems with it at all.
    At the time it only cost me around £8 for life time upgrades which included ultrasearch.