Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Thread: How does one get into a warez topsite

The only other way to get stuff I use occasionally, rather rarely that is, is DDL for mobile apps or very rare "special" windows apps not released by the scene.

Just an example from yesterday: almost 500 scene music releases in 24 hours alone. Even checking all those for potentially interesting stuff takes a lot of time, not to mention all the other stuff that gets released every day. It's simply too much content, if anything.

2. File Sharing   -   #122
    I'm good for you.
    I do believe you have to donate to get access to SCC?
    Lies and BS; You just need to know where to look... [What.CD invite forums]. The best thing about the P2P hierarchy, is that you are certainly able to rise up, providing your are dedicated in your own way -> could be helping out in forums, starting a release group/uploading like mad, or just being a ratio whore is usually enough. I've never paid for an invite and never will. Largely, get SCC, TL and GFT and you've got the majority of English rls' covered and available 100% for free.

If you're bogged down by sandvine, that's no excuse:
    Use full encryption, random port, and a slow BT connect speed [found in advanced options].

I've used newzbins or whatever it's called and the speeds are good, but searching was a bit of a pain and I was concerned about incomplete uploads [this is what put me off this method of sharing tbh]. IMO it has no more benefits over a seedbox or one-click hosters -> both of which you have to pay, and also get multiple connections when downloading.
    Last edited by TONiC; 04-16-2011 at 02:47 PM.

3. File Sharing   -   #123
    Buying your axx is just something people think they can do, most groups will never accept that. You can easily get axx to a site if u know somebody personally, or you "make" your own FTP and allow groups to pre on it (tho expect this to be the less common alternative as the server costs will rob your wallet).
    Last edited by PetaByte; 04-17-2011 at 06:51 PM.

4. File Sharing   -   #124
    [email protected] ftp axx from 10tb - 35TB non rented shit. 50£ for 1 months unlimited leech what u like.
    sections are :
    0DAY
    ANIME
    APPS
    AUDIOBOOK
    BLURAY
    DVDR
    EBOOK
    MDVDR
    MP3
    MViD
    NDS
    GAMES
    PS2
    PS3
    PSP
    TV-BLURAY
    TV-DVDR
    TV-DVDRIP
    TV-HDRIP
    TV-X264
    TV-XVID
    WII
    WMV-HD
    X264
    XBOX360
    XVID
    XXX-DVDR
    XXX-HD
    XXX-IMGSET
    XXX-WEB
    XXX-XVID

-- complete sections with affils

5. File Sharing   -   #125
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    so you pay $50 for something you can get for free?

i prefer to pay 3euros for unlimited usenet access

6. File Sharing   -   #126
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    so you pay $50 for something you can get for free?

i prefer to pay 3euros for unlimited usenet access
    This.

Those groups aren't anything special either, except for ABOOK maybe. Advertising at 10TB+? Wow, Usenet === couple of PB's .
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213