Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Protect Yourself from eDonkey Spy Servers

Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Honestly edonkey is not needed anymore . I can get everything i need either from torrents or usenet or warez-bb . If something is really really rare and is on emule , you will need days in order to download something it would take just some minutes

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    Honestly edonkey is not needed anymore . ... If something is really really rare and is on emule
    ...that's when you need it. I would try to exhaust every possible resource before turning to eMule, though.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #63
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Honestly edonkey is not needed anymore . ... If something is really really rare and is on emule
    ...that's when you need it. I would try to exhaust every possible resource before turning to eMule, though.
    The same thing i do , but until now i have found everything i needed from either torrents or usenet or warez-bb

Btw are there any emule index sites alive ? The only one i know is fileheaven and it doesn't have a lot of emule links
    Last edited by Stabber; 01-06-2012 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #64
    Btw are there any emule index sites alive ? The only one i know is fileheaven and it doesn't have a lot of emule links
    I know a few, but they're Spanish-language sites. English ones, I have no idea. I never really used one.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #65
    gracias.

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #66
    damn....never knew that could happen........phew

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #67
    Thanks.

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #68
    Yeah, thanks for that.

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #69
    very handy thread, did not know this. Thanks

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #70
    How do I know if I am connected 2 a ed2k server? This is all new 2 me, & I'd like 2 avoid trouble from the start. Tx

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast