Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Need TranceRoute

  1. #1
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,311

    Heart

    hey,
    im looking for TranceRoute account (i heard they disabled invites),
    offer:
    IT invite
    OINK (fresh account)
    tb.net (fresh account)
    swebits (fresh account)
    pm if u have it

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    askj's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    385
    That's not even close imho.

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,311
    tranceroute is lvl 5, i offer 2 lvl 4+2 more sites..
    think positive and good things will happen

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Sawyer2020's Avatar Lost BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NoWhere Man
    Posts
    2,164
    Quote Originally Posted by hungdob View Post
    tranceroute is lvl 5, i offer 2 lvl 4+2 more sites..
    think positive and good things will happen
    I was want it before someone ask for TT for it
    IDK why they make it very rare it was open sign up last march

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    askj's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    385
    Like I said, in my opinion, TR users don't trade their accounts very easly now because they removed the invites and the user number is going down like 15 a day. They had few more then 5k users and now they have below 5k.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,311
    im trying my shot..
    like Alexson777 said its not suppose 2 be super rare site but :/

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    akkk's Avatar VIP BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    836
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexson777 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hungdob View Post
    tranceroute is lvl 5, i offer 2 lvl 4+2 more sites..
    think positive and good things will happen
    I was want it before someone ask for TT for it
    IDK why they make it very rare it was open sign up last march
    I think they wanted to make 5000 users and then get very rare, so that their level goes up.

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,311
    i dont think trackers aim to be high leveled cause they dont have any interest in trading they only want a good community

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Sawyer2020's Avatar Lost BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NoWhere Man
    Posts
    2,164
    Quote Originally Posted by hungdob View Post
    i dont think trackers aim to be high leveled cause they dont have any interest in trading they only want a good community
    +1

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    982
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexson777 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hungdob View Post
    i dont think trackers aim to be high leveled cause they dont have any interest in trading they only want a good community
    +1
    Agree

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •