Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Software Tracker?

mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by pandapop View Post
    with new sites opening every other day... instead of the same old rubbish thats just another clone of every other site out there, someone should put together a dedicated apps torrent site
    I second third and fourth that! What I download the most seems to be apps. I just love trying out new software. I would sign up with this in a heartbeat.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Alco23's Avatar Karma... BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by pandapop View Post
    with new sites opening every other day... instead of the same old rubbish thats just another clone of every other site out there, someone should put together a dedicated apps torrent site
    A nice idea in theory, but since software and apps don't get updated often how well would the tracker cope being dedicated to this? I mean it's unlikely it would generate that much traffic to sustain such a tracker. It's just my presumption so feel free to correct me.
    That said I would love to see another place other than oink and demoniod for apps, somewhere faster .

Sharing the love

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by mikechrobot View Post
    OiNK has apps, i though it was a music tracker
    It is, but ppl up lots of appz so they can boost their ratios.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12