Thread: 24

Poster BT Rep: +4
    how many seasons of 24 will there be?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    DaMan05's Avatar GO HABS GO! BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    as if there are some FOX producers on this site... who knows?? i think its been picked up for another season and from what i heard, but I REALLY dont beleive it, is that jack will leave the show and the new what's his name will take over... the new feild commander... forgot his name...

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I remember reading that they were doing 8 seasons. Dont know how truthful that is. Anyway, it's a great show and i love it but... the formula is worn out. Everything is starting to look repetitive.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    DaMan05's Avatar GO HABS GO! BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post
    I remember reading that they were doing 8 seasons. Dont know how truthful that is. Anyway, it's a great show and i love it but... the formula is worn out. Everything is starting to look repetitive.
    i totally agree... im hating this season, im only watching it cuz its 24... i dont rilly want to... a little about whats already happened this season:
    Spoiler: Show

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    the-big-gamer's Avatar HaRdRoCk BT Rep: +1
    i think 8

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    I remember hearing Kiefer signed up for 3 more years, including this season at I think $35 million.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well everyones hating this seasons even the makers agree that this season had a weak plot

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Cheese's Avatar Poster

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMan05 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post
    i totally agree... im hating this season, im only watching it cuz its 24... i dont rilly want to... a little about whats already happened this season:
    Spoiler: Show
    Yeah I juuust started back watching 11pm - Midnight.

I got turned off when Audrey was still alive and Jack wanted to trade for her.

Hell next week is the 2-hour season finale so I'll have 6 episodes to watch off my Tivo not including the one I'm watching.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    The best bit of this series for me was Jack stealing John McClane's moves and lines when he dispatches Fayed.