Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i need some BROWN EMOTICONS!!! lol

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMan05 View Post
    one grade 11er once told me to go back to my country when i was in grade7... DAMN... did he get a beating.. that was fun...
    fuck you man... you fucking white trash from texas...
    This is just distasteful. Can't you place him on moderation of something?
    The Administrators and Moderators are the ones who decide what is offensive, foul, inflammatory or excessive in nature, as well as what is considered spam, solicitation, advertising, profanity, inappropriate nudity or complaints. Their decision on the matter is final. Administrators and Moderators can and will take action without any prior warning or notice.
    I'm complaining.
    Letting people call you "Brown Greatness" is surely punishment enough.

yo

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    BANNED
    URL: www.deviantart.com
    that have some really good emoticon. along with lots of art.

Skizo
    i find your comment very offending, I am sure lots of people could say shit about where you come from, and about you. I am really surprised you even posted that being staff and such shouldn't you respect users. or is that something FST doesn't believe in..??

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #13
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    did the guy ask for a brown emoticon? did skizo give a brown emoticon? i think he did. all the people complaining have decided what was meant by it, i think skizo just looked at the criteria and supplied. That's just my opinion though

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #14
    DaMan05's Avatar GO HABS GO! BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by threelions00 View Post
    did the guy ask for a brown emoticon? did skizo give a brown emoticon? i think he did. all the people complaining have decided what was meant by it, i think skizo just looked at the criteria and supplied. That's just my opinion though
    oh shut up faggot..

EMOTICON: Also known as smilies, they are keyboard characters used in combination to produce whimsical symbols representing a range of facial emotions.

im sorry buddy, maybe your face looks like a piece of shit but not mine

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #15
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Quote Originally Posted by threelions00 View Post
    oh shut up faggot..
    Oh, the fucking irony.
    EMOTICON: Also known as smilies, they are keyboard characters used in combination to produce whimsical symbols representing a range of facial emotions.

im sorry buddy, maybe your face looks like a piece of shit but not mine
    Looks like a quote from somewhere and what it's actually talking about are not the graphical smilies that are employed by many websites but the textual ones ("keyboard characters") that predated them. For instance:
    Code:
    ;-) :-) :'( :-[ :-{) :-o :-@ :@) :o)
    Although there are thousands more in use, here are the four at FST that don't actually feature a smiley face:

NOTE: Any further personal abuse in this thread will result in infractions being issued.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #16
    DaMan05's Avatar GO HABS GO! BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewie View Post
    Although there are thousands more in use, here are the four at FST that don't actually feature a smiley face:
    They're five.

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #17
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewie View Post
    They're five.
    LOL. don't worry Chewie i can't count either. so its all good

Last edited by chaka-bear; 08-19-2007 at 04:51 AM.

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #18
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    woohoo...i got a called a faggot...thanks...also its "there's five," not "they're five." i would retort further but i would receive infractions. so i'll go and cry in a corner now and maybe the girlfriend will comfort me...and my face...which apparently may look like crap...but thanks for taking the time to think about how i look.

and can I just add that daman has insulted 2 mods in this thread and one member. most sites would be battering him for that by now whether he had added a last line as a joke.

but back to topic...

here are some brown ones

http://www.anikaos.com/brown_bear.html

http://www.anikaos.com/brown_usagi.html

http://www.anikaos.com/0030-world_kaos.html
    Last edited by threelions00; 08-19-2007 at 07:18 PM.

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #19
    kazaaman's Avatar Proud Indian
    ive created such a name for myself, that at school, barely anyone calls me by name... im either "brown greatness" (by friends) or "brown guy" or brown man... its great.. lol... so i need some brown emoticons to go with my persona

anyone got any, or some site where you can get for free?

thanks
    Well your rep. around here is like

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #20
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by chaka-bear View Post
    URL: www.deviantart.com
    that have some really good emoticon. along with lots of art.

Skizo
    i find your comment very offending, I am sure lots of people could say shit about where you come from, and about you. I am really surprised you even posted that being staff and such shouldn't you respect users. or is that something FST doesn't believe in..??
    You need to grow some thicker skin if you're going to remain around here.

There was nothing offensive about my comment. I didn't insult your race, family, religion, country, creed, heritage, or otherwise. I simply offered my thoughts on your nickname, nothing more.

And yes, people can say "shit" about where I'm from or about me but again, I made absolutely no comment on his heritage or about him, so don't put words in my mouth.

@DaMan05 - Clean up your act here on FST. If you don't enjoy the site or it's users, I suggest seeking help elsewhere.

yo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12