Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Have you also had enough of.. Pork

  1. #1
    Poster
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    36
    It's that sickly ...erm

    I think Mohammad had a point.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    It's that sickly ...erm

    I think Mohammad had a point.
    I'll be thinking of him next time I roast a pig.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    36
    Exactly my sentiment! If fact I couldn't have put it better. If you read back, you will notice also, I didn't.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,632
    Pork chops are good. Pulled pork sammiches are good. Bacon is good.

    The other white meat.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    Exactly my sentiment! If fact I couldn't have put it better. If you read back, you will notice also, I didn't.
    Please resolve your conflict and re-post.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Pork chops are good. Pulled pork sammiches are good. Bacon is good.

    The other white meat.
    Actually, I think pork is evil and should be burned...




























    ...until the pink is gone, then it should be masticated and swallowed in order to hide it so as to not offend the eyes of any Muslims in the area.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    36
    Yes but Muslin is similar to the word Muslim, and it's well know that all Muslim women use muslin, as a filter to filter out that rancid smell, so that could confuse Mohammad

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    Yes but Muslin is similar to the word Muslim, and it's well know that all Muslim women use muslin, as a filter to filter out that rancid smell, so that could confuse Mohammad
    Yeah, I've heard that.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    36
    Which is not a good idea. So the thing is, he made a mistake, which might have been good for the populations of pigs, but you should see the ravage it bought to the chicken, sheep, cow, and goat pollutions populations, whose throats they still open to this day.

    Is there a soulution?
    Last edited by Solo; 05-05-2007 at 02:28 PM.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    Exactly my sentiment! If fact I couldn't have put it better. If you read back, you will notice also, I didn't.
    Please resolve your conflict and re-post.
    I will pop it here

    Quote Originally Posted by solo
    Next Time I roast a pig, I will be thinking of him.
    so that feels better..
    Last edited by Solo; 05-05-2007 at 02:38 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •