Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ratio

mikechrobot's Avatar Trader Hater BT Rep: +2
    BassJunkie, filemp3 has wait times based on your ratio not how much you have uploaded, all you have to do is download a popular torrent that doesn't have the wait time anymore and seed it a few days till you get 1.05 ratio and then all the torrents don't have wait times.

Another thing, Demonoid is an all-around tracker, they have everything, music, movies, apps, i'm sure that you would find the lossless music your looking for there.

I have to agree with clos and say that you won't trade demonoid for anything, level 2 trackers are basically building blocks to get yourself trustworthy for higher ones, no trading opportunities there.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    BassJunkie's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mikechrobot View Post
    BassJunkie, filemp3 has wait times based on your ratio not how much you have uploaded, all you have to do is download a popular torrent that doesn't have the wait time anymore and seed it a few days till you get 1.05 ratio and then all the torrents don't have wait times.

Another thing, Demonoid is an all-around tracker, they have everything, music, movies, apps, i'm sure that you would find the lossless music your looking for there.

I have to agree with clos and say that you won't trade demonoid for anything, level 2 trackers are basically building blocks to get yourself trustworthy for higher ones, no trading opportunities there.
    That what everyone on the forum has been telling me.....
    Guess what i was given a invite to a decent website for a bit of Hardcore, Drum & Bass but mainly decent rare hip hop albums, it's awesome.

Still need a site that specializes in Hardcore/Gabber/Hardsyle tho...
    Deep Bass Nine sounds like the one.... when i get my rep up maybe someone will sort me out.
    I went on the website a few times and they said to keep checkin every couple of days but somehow i don't think they accept members that often..... but ya never know, it's not exactly mainstream music

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123