Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: happy cinco de mayo

  1. #1
    snowultra's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    1,062
    enjoy your favorite mexican booze, or beer. right now im having a corona---i know its owned by budwiser

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    Quote Originally Posted by snowultra View Post
    enjoy your favorite mexican booze, or beer. right now im having a corona---i know its owned by budwiser
    Corona is horbs, I'm sorry. I've lost all love for that stuff.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    JordoR's Avatar Madden Champ!
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Surrey, B.C.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by snowultra View Post
    enjoy your favorite mexican booze, or beer. right now im having a corona---i know its owned by budwiser
    Corona is horbs, I'm sorry. I've lost all love for that stuff.
    I'm actually a fan of corona.. its a nice light just chiller beer.
    Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?
    Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.


  4. Lounge   -   #4
    snowultra's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    1,062
    you have to add lime to corona, tastes much better that way.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    7,607
    Quote Originally Posted by snowultra View Post
    you have to add lime to corona, tastes much better that way.
    I heard one has to add something..to all Mexican beer..to make it palatable

    Happy Cinco de Mayo

    which is another way to say..Free Mayonnaise, only for one day

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Was I the only one that got smashed off half a bottle of Jameson whiskey? Please tell me there are others who just can't stand beer.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,631
    Quote Originally Posted by morethanlazy View Post
    Was I the only one that got smashed off half a bottle of Jameson whiskey? Please tell me there are others who just can't stand beer.
    Beer is the nectar of the Gods.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    20
    Posts
    11,028

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by JordoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post

    Corona is horbs, I'm sorry. I've lost all love for that stuff.
    I'm actually a fan of corona.. its a nice light just chiller beer.
    First beer I ever tried was Corona...I think I was 12 or 13

    Hmmm...its good.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •