658. You may not vote on this poll
  • ScT

318 48.33%
  • TL

340 51.67%
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: ScT vs. TL ?

mikechrobot's Avatar Trader Hater BT Rep: +2
    TL, community is nice but it's too big, and if any of you are going to say that ScT has too little users for good community, think again, users at ScT are much more active on forums and IRC, usually more active IRC users than TL, and TL community is too big, almost 200k users, come on

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    True, smaller and a nicer community is always better than a larger, boring one.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Adam1990's Avatar Layin down the law BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    ScT has better pre-times, faster speeds, better community, and is more secure. The only reason TL is winning is theres 20x more users at tl.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by ChotaZorro View Post
    It would have been more appropriate if it would have been FTN vs. SCT or something.
    Not really unless you took an equal sample size from the population. sct would always win due to the fact that sct has 3 times the amount of users ftn has, thus there would obviously be more votes for sct
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    yonek's Avatar Member
    I will ScT- fast pretime and great packs

@mikechrobot - yes, TL has too big community

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    yonek's Avatar Member
    ScT has fast pretime and very good speeds.

Only ScT

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Adam1990's Avatar Layin down the law BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChotaZorro View Post
    It would have been more appropriate if it would have been FTN vs. SCT or something.
    Not really unless you took an equal sample size from the population. sct would always win due to the fact that sct has 3 times the amount of users ftn has, thus there would obviously be more votes for sct
    I think you would be surprised actually. I bet around 1/2 their users have a problem with either their pay2leech policy or have had a bad experience with staff.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    im member on both site but i have vote for TL because have much more members and its easy to seedback what u download

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam1990 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

I think you would be surprised actually. I bet around 1/2 their users have a problem with either their pay2leech policy or have had a bad experience with staff.
    sct is not P2L. Everyone has their own invented definition of p2l. p2l = obliged to pay smth in order to leech. Thats the case in Sct? Of course not. But when you really want to make someone look bad you can distort things .Usenet is P2L, not ScT. Something you do voluntarily is not P2L which the term itself has the meaning of smth you do forcefully

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam1990 View Post

sct is not P2L. Everyone has their own invented definition of p2l. p2l = obliged to pay smth in order to leech. Thats the case in Sct? Of course not. But when you really want to make someone look bad you can distort things .Usenet is P2L, not ScT. Something you do voluntarily is not P2L which the term itself has the meaning of smth you do forcefully
    The term leech, is most often used to mean "download without consequence" (although the true term just means to download). So for example, you pay (get gigs) and can thus leech (download without consequence of ratio). So technically speaking, p2l is the proper term. Same with usenet, you pay and get an alloted amount, and you leech. I believe you're thinking something more along the lines of RP2L? As in, required pay to leech, which sct is not and usenet is.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast