Voters
658. You may not vote on this poll
  • ScT

318 48.33%
  • TL

340 51.67%
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: ScT vs. TL ?

LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Both are Good tracker but SCT has Good Community there

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Quarter's Avatar aaaaasssssddddd BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I don't know about SCT I guess it should be pretty good because newbies get kicked from there pretty fast but TL is very very very good tracker.

"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit."

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post

sct is not P2L. Everyone has their own invented definition of p2l. p2l = obliged to pay smth in order to leech. Thats the case in Sct? Of course not. But when you really want to make someone look bad you can distort things .Usenet is P2L, not ScT. Something you do voluntarily is not P2L which the term itself has the meaning of smth you do forcefully
    The term leech, is most often used to mean "download without consequence" (although the true term just means to download). So for example, you pay (get gigs) and can thus leech (download without consequence of ratio). So technically speaking, p2l is the proper term. Same with usenet, you pay and get an alloted amount, and you leech. I believe you're thinking something more along the lines of RP2L? As in, required pay to leech, which sct is not and usenet is.
    first of it's 50 euros for 70 GB.Thats like a 2 days worth of download. Unless you robed a bank i doubt you'll pay thousands of euros a month so you can leech without worries. This isn't really practical in terms of paying than leeching your ass of. 70 GB is not much. Thats why i always thought of this as a sign of apreciation from the staff for your donation. And secondly , you will get warned if cought hit n running ,no matter the buffer, so you can't say you donate a few bucks then leech with no worries

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    ScT ftw!

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    dashboardy's Avatar teh sex0r BT Rep: +1
    really a biased thread. Users in ScT = 17000, users in TL ~200,000
    Everyone who's in both will probably vote ScT, the ones who are only in TL will vote TL cause they don't know ScT...

ScT = my vote...

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    rovama's Avatar ✩✩✩✩✩✩ BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I don't have ScT, neither a super fast connection, so TL is ok to me. But if I had a super fast connection, I heard ScT would definitely max out my download speed.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post

The term leech, is most often used to mean "download without consequence" (although the true term just means to download). So for example, you pay (get gigs) and can thus leech (download without consequence of ratio). So technically speaking, p2l is the proper term. Same with usenet, you pay and get an alloted amount, and you leech. I believe you're thinking something more along the lines of RP2L? As in, required pay to leech, which sct is not and usenet is.
    first of it's 50 euros for 70 GB.Thats like a 2 days worth of download. Unless you robed a bank i doubt you'll pay thousands of euros a month so you can leech without worries. This isn't really practical in terms of paying than leeching your ass of. 70 GB is not much. Thats why i always thought of this as a sign of apreciation from the staff for your donation. And secondly , you will get warned if cought hit n running ,no matter the buffer, so you can't say you donate a few bucks then leech with no worries
    Really? You can get a lot more for less by doing usenet. The point is, it's the same concept. You pay and then you can leech. The other option is you upload, and then you can leach. Pay -> leech. Pay to Leech. Very simple to understand, I don't see anywhere in those 3 words anything relating to required pay. This goes back to the t-shirt concept. if I go to a store and buy a t-shirt, am I donating and getting a free t-shirt in exchange as a thank you? No.. I'm paying to purchase.
    And secondly, I've never gotten warned for hit and running at sct, and I do it ALL the time because they have no policy against it that they enforce.. So I'm not quite sure you're up to par with that
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    And secondly, I've never gotten warned for hit and running at sct, and I do it ALL the time because they have no policy against it that they enforce.. So I'm not quite sure you're up to par with that
    They dont need to enforce it. The speeds there are excellent even on old torrents. Any hit and running that is going on clearly isnt hurting the site.

On topic, Sct is way better than TL. It has better speeds, better pres, more torrents (last time i checked), no ads, more active forums, less idiots, less stupid rules and it's more secure. The contest isn't even close.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    more people have TL , so the poll outcome is obvious

anyway i have both TL and SCT . i vote for TL

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    ROFL-LOL's Avatar I Like You BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Sct is better. i has better content, better speeds, better community, better...

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast