Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SCT account with mail + ACCESS to seedbox + TL 400 gb+bitmetv old.... need ftn invite

SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by himo View Post
    offer still on ....
    why all people who have account really love their invite that much ,,, lol
    Yes and I doubt they are willing to sacrafice their account for a trade. By the time you pick up FTN, you usually have everything else anyways. Try contributing to the community and making some good friends, then maybe you can find an invite. I am sure you will find it that way well before you get it in a trade. Even if you pulled a trade off... Your account will most likely be banned and the inviters as well.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Yup i am sure kimmi already knows your IP and is just waiting to pounce on whoever invites you sadly
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    himo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i don't think that user have access to control panel to see our ip

anyway .. my ip i can change it anytime i want

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Doesnt need access to the forum CP to do it, There are other mods that do the same thing, no privileges needed here they have another way of getting your IP so just a FYI

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    himo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    yes but i can change my ip anytime i want .. and every time i disconnected ... the ip change

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    good luck....looking back at recent memory i think you have offered everything possible in so many variations and combos its unbelievable...someone should should give you an invite for effort...lol

good luck.hope you get it.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by himo View Post
    yes but i can change my ip anytime i want .. and every time i disconnected ... the ip change
    So your ip is dynamic?

All she has to do is ip range ban your area and it's done. I wouldn't mention anything like that on the open forums.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    good luck anyway
    Last edited by josephs911; 05-09-2007 at 12:39 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    i really need it as i can see .... lol

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I remember the old days when you would give FTN with a buffer just to get an sct invite.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast