Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Templateshares.org Invite Wanted

Poster
    Hi I am a reliable guy although I'm a bit new around here looking to get a templateshare.org invite if possible... I can provide proof of my membership ratios, etc to various other sites and also we can trade invites and use a middle-man to help ensure a proper and safe transaction. PM me if you can help and what sites you might want to trade invites in exchange for templateshares.org...

Internet scum need not apply, I will be thoroughly checking everybody out as well as the middle-man that we use... So don't bother if you've been banned or are a cheater at any site that you're trying to get an invite for...

I have:
    Oink
    TL
    Torrent-Damage
    Bitme
    BitmeTV
    and a few others

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    post some ratio proofs
    i'm sure u'll get it for free

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    ill send you one
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Ligeia's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I would love to receive one as well. Can post ratio proof if necessary, although a quick review of my profile under the same user name on most popular torrent sites will quickly demonstrate my reliability. I'm on TL, OiNK, BitHQ, TDC, bitme, tvtorrents, and a couple others.
    -Neil-

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster
    Thanks for the response guys, thanks josephs911 for the offer! Not a problem to post ratio proof! How do you guys want to see ratio proof screenshots, links to profiles, etc? Sorry I'm still new to the site and too lazy to read all the FAQs YET lol

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Xaeron's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Architect View Post
    Thanks for the response guys, thanks josephs911 for the offer! Not a problem to post ratio proof! How do you guys want to see ratio proof screenshots, links to profiles, etc? Sorry I'm still new to the site and too lazy to read all the FAQs YET lol
    Normally people take screenshots of their ratios and post on sites like imageshack. It's advisable to censor your username, exact join date and so on from the screenshots.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    djdragonix's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    pmed

France Telecom

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Why do you need ratio proofs for templateshares.org? It is not a torrent tracker. It is a normal template site with rapidshare download links.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    cubus's Avatar LIИKIИ PARK BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I have 1 invitation and 2 gone if any want pm me
    Last edited by cubus; 05-09-2007 at 08:56 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    manofstyle's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Agree with redMonster, and I'll add that templashares.org sucks - there are much better places to get templates, even demonoid has a lot more than TS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast